Community post

Discussion

May POAS club!

View Full Post

May POAS and symptom club topic thread! For everyone trying to conceive for May. Let's all go crazy together :-)

I started my cycle yesterday (CP), but that is NOT THE TIME to give up! This month not only am I sticking to my Mucinex, Fertile Focus, CM checking, I am also buying some OPK's too. Going to kick up my work out routine and eat a little better this month too. It's never too early to get IN SHAPE!

User Image

59 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 59 of 59 Replies

Thanks anna! I tested today and it was the same grrrr...The problem I am running into is that I wake up needing to pee in the middle of the night so FMU isnt as concentrated I guess.

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

crnicole & anna - fingers crossed for a couple of

afm, 2dpo - my boobs hurt, I am dizzy and sick but can't possibly be having 'symptoms' this early so I think I'm gettng sick

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hello! Can I join in here, too? I'm new to this board & looking for a TWW buddy group, but not sure exactly how to find it. Maybe this is it? :) I'm currently 8dpo. I tested this morning (I KNOW!) - BFN. I have tests to last me thru saturday (12dpo) and i'm hoping not to have to buy any more. :)

Me (35) + DH (35) = DS (8), DS (7), DD (4) One last trip down Baby Lane! User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm new to this site & can relate to all of you! I'm on CD44 (yikes!) and I'm pretty much driving myself CRAZY.

I've POAS 6 times in the past 5 days

My first 2 tests were faint positives and all the rest have been But my symptoms never stopped.

My cycles are usually 31 days long so this is weird to me... and I've never felt the way I have been for the past week; bloated, can't eat anything without feeling nauseous, lower backache, constant slight cramping, moody, peeing every 2 hours (at least), CM, etc etc etc.

Feeling sad & hopeless, it's so late in my cycle but still no AF.

to you all and fx for that !!!!!

TTC #1

11 years ago

I am 3 days late for AF and all negatives on everything. I called my doctors office, and they told me if AF doesn't come in one week to come in.

WTF could be going on?

11 years ago • Post starter

anna -I last year, I didn't have a period for 9 weeks 4 days. I did test after test and negatives. They did blood test at 8 weeks and it came back at 2 so not pregnant. Weird!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hey Anna I am in the same boat :( AF is officially late... No spotting... Not a sign of that witch arriving and my tests are negative.

11 years ago

AF ARRIVED! Heavy and is making me sick to my stomach. She was late by almost 4 days. Thank G-d SOMETHING happened, I was getting worried! So June POAS club will be here in a few weeks LOL!

I am going to be BBT, and saliva microscope for the rest of this month.

I hope we get some positives for May though!

for everyone for the month of May and June!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Anna! Ill be right there with you for June. AF is really heavy... Is that normal? I almost felt like I should be worried. Its just odd because AF was late and heavy. Mine is always light and right on time. Either way... I am a balllllll of emotions and have been upset all day. Typically I do not get this upset. I guess since we have been TTC since last August and having a m/c it makes it even worse.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo