Community post

Discussion

May POAS club!

View Full Post

May POAS and symptom club topic thread! For everyone trying to conceive for May. Let's all go crazy together :-)

I started my cycle yesterday (CP), but that is NOT THE TIME to give up! This month not only am I sticking to my Mucinex, Fertile Focus, CM checking, I am also buying some OPK's too. Going to kick up my work out routine and eat a little better this month too. It's never too early to get IN SHAPE!

User Image

59 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 59 Replies | Last Page

Wishing everyone tons of for this month! I think we keep hitting the mark (hoping this is my month for a STICKY LITTLE ONE) I won't know for sure until 14th. I have only one test myself too and I am HOLDING off until then.

Symptoms: bleeding gums and I am still spotting from ovulation day? Then again I did have my pelvic exam and my cervical exam the other day. But I still shouldn't be bleeding right? It's all a brown color. (TMI)

I told the doctor of my cycle lengths and when I bleed after my period and she is 100% that it's ovulation bleeding and it's a very good sign. She also said we are bed wrestling at the right times too (morning).

I still am very sore on my right side. Didn't think it was possible to ovulate on the same side? Who knows?

No headaches or fullness or acne or any breast tenderness yet. Like I said before I'll only post symptoms that needs posting lol. Trying so hard not to document every little thing and just let this happen!

I wish CTP had an app!

and to all!

12 years ago • Post starter

hi Anna! I keep missing you on here.

I'm still waiting to ovulate. CD12 and OV isn't til CD20-28. Urgh!

I'm not bothering with OPKS this month as I'm having ovulation blood tests done next cycle and if it shows I'm not ovulating buying OPKs would be a bit of a waste of money.

I have 2 cheap strip tests and 2 Clearblue digital with conception indicator put away in my cupboard. I've also decided I'm not going to POAS unless I get to CD50

I really hope one day I get to see the word 'Pregnant' flash up on a test one day soon! I've never actually had a + digital

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

To all the ladies and families TTC its always so exciting to try again. Im 5DPO having some back pains and lots of dizzy. I think that is just hopeful pains This is going to be a great month!!! Love reading all the posts on here.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersbd]

12 years ago

Just purchased my 25 count HPT test strips on Amazon! They should arrive by Friday and I'll start testing when I get them!

I can hear a count down baby timer in my head ticking away LOL.

I've had no symptoms for the past couple days except some mild cramping. I'm not going to go nuts with tracking this month. But I am going to POAS like no tomorrow lol!

hoping for a this month!

TO ALL MAMA'S!

anna - I can't wait for you to start POAS girl! I can't for weeks yet so I can get excited on your behalf haha!

I think I might be in for early ovulation? I had paind in right ovary yesterday, EWCM today and more ovary pains... only CD14 which is waaay early for me! I'm more a CD20-28 day ovulator

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

elle, it would be great to have an Ov earlier...I do understand how hard it is to ttc with long cycles; you have to be super patient
anna, where did you order those strips? any way, have fun POASing and tons of
did you use opk this cycle?
angelbabyb.. - we are almost cycle buddy; when are you planning to test?

afm: 5dpo, nothing special at all this cycle besides lots of creamy cm ... I am planning to stay away from testing till May 15th (I have only one frer test which was in OPK box) but we'll see I am waek when it comes to poas

to all, let May be our month

12 years ago

esperanza - it would be so cool to OV early. The pains I'm getting in my Right Ovary make me really think I am or maybe I have cycsts?

Good luck with testing on the 15th eeek!!!

12 years ago

hi everyone! I would love to join :) I am CD 18 I O'd early on CD12. So far the only symptoms I feel that I have are bloody nose past two days and I more clear CM than usual around this time of month. I hope this is my month for my BFP!!!!!!!!!! My DH and I have been since last August. We found out I was pregnant last Thanksgiving and miscarried at 10 weeks. We are hoping for a beautiful baby soon!!!!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

12 years ago

I'm on 9dpo, BFN..I knew it was too soon I just can't wait! I have until Saturday before comes. I hope I get a BFP before then or I'm gonna go CRAZY.

12 years ago

@esperanza I don't use OPK because I have serious O signs and I have 24-26 day cycles. I bleed and have one sided cramps when I ovulate. I ovulate around CD 9 or CD 10. I've used OPK's before and for me it was a waste of money.

I bought Fertile Focus the other month and it confirmed that I ovulate those days that I cramp and bleed. I even temped for some conformation too.

It's weird I was diagnosed with PCOS last year but my cycles are not long at all. I think the past 6 months I never really wrote down my cycle length until about 3 months ago. I never had O bleeding either until the last 3 months.

My doctor is really happy and positive for me though. I told her everything I've been doing and she thinks it's awesome that I am writing down everything. She's 100% positive I O on CD 9 or 10 and not the CD 14, 15, 16 as she previously thought.

Everyone else I wish you tons of and ! We deserve this!

I'm on 9 DPO right now my strips should come any time this week. I get 25 of them so I can keep myself busy and happy! I have ONE cassette style HPT which I am saving the day of my period is due.

I've never noticed my body this way before. I am so glad I found this site!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo