Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 140 Replies | Last Page

Absolutely! I will test with you! It looks like we are on the exact same cycle!

User Image

12 years ago

I am so excited. I feel like this is my month. I can't wait! Thanks so much for joining me! I'll keep this thread updated to let you know how I'm doing.

12 years ago • Post starter

it is my second day as well of 28 days cycle

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image

12 years ago

I will probably test before you :)
if I'm preggo I do have positives around 9dpo
I just recently lost it so I hope my next one (hopefully this cycle) is a keeper

User Image

12 years ago

Esperanza, I am sorry to hear about your loss, I hope April is your month :)

annamazzarisi, that is awesome, please keep us updated! I hope April is your month too!

How long have you guys been ttc?

User Image

12 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss too. I m/c in 2008. Let's hope 2012 is our year!

POSITIVE VIBES FOR ALL!

It might be a little early for me. But, knowing me... I can never wait. LOL.

12 years ago

You sound like me lol! I made a list on Amazon for tried and true products I swear by. These are all for TTC:

http://www.amazon.com/lm/R2FPP0IE3Y1R7R/ref=cm_lm_pthnk_view?ie=UTF8&lm_bb=

Hopefully getting supplies, reading, and posting around forums will get me through this month!

<3

Positive vibes and sticky icky baby dust to all!

I know! I have become obsessed with everything online, and this is only our first month. When we were ttc 10 years ago there wasn't all this stuff to look at and read. I remember buying 1 pack of OPK's, and 2 pregnancy tests and that's all I needed. I have a feeling it is not going to be so easy this time. I think I have a lot against me now.

annamazzarisi - I will have to look at your shopping list and maybe buy some stuff too!

Kristab - how long have you been ttc?

User Image

12 years ago

I've been TTC (on and off) since 2008. I had 3 pregnancies only 2 survived. My beautiful 8 and 7 year old daughters and my 8 year old step daughter.

I didn't menstruate after my 2 child and when I did it was a miscarriage. I was devastated. I found out 6 months ago that I am DEFINITELY ovulating and I started my menstrual cycle back last year.

So I guess we've been ACTIVELY trying now for 6 months. The last 3 months I've really started charting.

I agree. Before I could get pregnant without problems. But now I'm approaching my 30's and I think time is a little against me.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo