Community post

Question

Ramzi's theory guesses?

This is my trans vaginal ultrasound pictures taken this morning at 8w6d. I badly want a baby girl, already have 3 boys.

http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i468/KNGrady/?action=view&current=IMG_20120123_113758.jpg

User Image

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

what is the theory? do they have genitals as such yet? because arent they all start off as females then develop later into boys?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Actually they all start out with a nub. But this Ramzi's theory is about 95-97% accurate and it goes on what side of the uterus the placenta attaches to.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Left side = girl and right side = boy :))

This looks on the left to me but kind of hard to tell because it's still forming.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Don't know how right the theroy is but my first two were on the left and are girls, this one is on the right, so we shall see if it's right again, only 11 weeks so I have to wait alittle while yet. Good luck to you.

12 years ago

Hi girl.. I did not know anything about the Ramzi's theory.. and I have 3 kids.. but Wow that is awesome to know.. thank you for sharing ur ultrasound pic with us.. Going base on the Ramzi's theory then I guess ur in luck cause it looks like it's on the left side.. I also want to have a lil baby girl.. hopefully soon I'll know in which side of the uterus the placenta attaches to...

Good luck girly and hope u have a healthy 9 month

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo