Community post

Journal

Pregnant!

Only my second time ovulating after having my son mid-August of 2012! The first ovulation my husband was out of state for military work, so no chance to BD. But this one he was home and we caught that egg!

Did a gender sway for a girl -- Frequent BDing, no caffeine, lots of OJ and milk, lots of yogurt, calcium, magnesium, acidophilus, cranberry, vit c and vit d supplements, vinegar douche, replens, kept a pink leopard blanky in my pillow case, stones under my bed including one that is said to increase female chromosomes, Hubby took a hot shower before every BD, negative ion bracelets on both of us, and cut off 2 days prior to ovulation!

Got my first VERY faint bfp at only 7dpo! Hubby swore he did not see it, but I did! This was in the evening too, got a definite bfn in the morning that same day! Continued taking Wondfo cheapies because Frer tests were not showing a 2nd line. Finally got a Frer to show bfp at 10dpo! Hubby still wasn't convinced so had me get a 2 pack of CB digitals. Took one in the afternoon, bfn. Next day got a bfp! Now he believed me lol! Had an appt with the clinic and it was confirmed, they gave me an EDD of 3.9.14. Having waves of nausea, lots of round ligament pain (started at like 4 or so dpo!!), frequent peeing, crazy dreams, increased appetite, back pain, and already showing (only 5 1/2 wks). So starting to wonder if we conceived twins. Conceiving while nursing can cause you to hyper-ovulate which can result in twins! Nursing raises that chance of 9x! This pregnancy is already the total opposite of how it was with my 4 boys. First ultrasound is the 25th so will update after that! Baby dust to all <3

User Image

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo