Community post

Journal

Finally!

At last, I got a + OPK! I had my son mid-August of last year (2012), had Nexplanon birth control put in beginning of October. Then had it removed January 4th, 2013. Have been testing with OPKs since February 12th and finally got my + May 23rd, 2013. I am currently breastfeeding my baby boy, he is 9 months old. His feedings are spaced out quite a bit now, he nurses between 3-5 times a day. He's night weaned, eating baby food, and takes a binky as well. Super excited that I finally got my positive OPK, however my husband was/is out of state for military work for another 8 days. So I am a bit sad he wasn't here so we could hopefully make a baby. Hoping AF comes as she used to, which was 10 DPO as of my last charted cycle (when I conceived baby boy). If that's the case then it should arrive between June 2nd and 4th. Fingers crossed! Staying hopeful that once AF comes it'll be regular like before. And convincing myself I will have another boy (I have 4 already, no girls) so if I do by chance get a girl I can be pleasantly surprised. Only my online friends, in-laws, and Hubby's brother & his wife know we are TTC. Thinking about buying the OvaCue to help in tracking my cycle, spending a LOT on OPKs so far since I didn't know when I'd ovulate with me nursing. Hubby comes home June 5th, so praying we can conceive VERY soon <3

User Image

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo