Community post

Question

SO frustrated & confused...what's WRONG w/ me?!?

My cycle avgs 31d. I got my period 10/28 - 11/3 & wasn't due for AF â??til 11/28 but, to my surprise, was lightly bleeding/spotting 11/16 - 11/23. Took 3 HPTs within a wk after that & all were neg. Spoke to my GYN & she said it sounded like I had a annovulatory cycle & that was probably my period I'd had. So that set my next AF to be due 12/17...yet here I am 3d late (â??16-19dpo) & AFâ??s nowhere in sight (no usual pre-AF symptoms felt). The past 2wks I've had "symptoms" that could be early pg (headache, nausea, weird crampy feelings in lower abdomen, tired, night sweats, highly irritable at times, tingly-type feelings on sides of breasts, A LOT of CM). Also, past 2 times DH & I BDâ??d, I lightly spotted/bled after which VERY rarely happens. I finally got the nerve to buy an HPT today & tested (not w/ FMU)...BFN!! Any insight?? Please, I really need advice b/c I feel like I'm going crazy...or my body is. 8-/ **Side note: I'

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

You might want to check with your Doc. I had a pretty consistent 31 day cycle coming off of BC. After months of that, I "magically" gained a day each cycle until it leveled off to a 35 day cycle. Oh the pregnancy tests I wasted on those "late" days!! Then I had a 46 day cycle, 35 day cycle, and then a 67 day cycle....in which I really wasted pregnancy tests and got two beta draws. My doc suspected PCOS and put me on metformin. I've been on Met for three months and not only are my cycles getting shorter, but I have EWCM in quantities for the first time ever. Better to find out what you've got to work with sooner rather than later. You're not crazy, sometimes I think its my body's way of getting back at me for avoiding pregnancy all through my twenties ;[

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo