Community post

Question

What's WRONG w/ me?!? SO frustrated & confused!

My cycle avgs 31d. I got my period 10/28 - 11/3 & wasn't due for AF â??til 11/28 but, to my surprise, was lightly bleeding/spotting 11/16 - 11/23. Took 3 HPTs within a wk after that & all were neg. Spoke to my GYN & she said it sounded like I had a annovulatory cycle & that was probably my period I'd had. So that set my next AF to be due 12/17...yet here I am 5d late (18-21dpo) & AFâ??s nowhere in sight (no usual pre-AF symptoms felt). The past 2wks I've had "symptoms" that could be early pg (headache, nausea, weird crampy feelings in lower abdomen, tired, night sweats, highly irritable at times, tingly-type feelings on sides of breasts, A LOT of CM). Also, past 2 times DH & I BDâ??d, I lightly spotted/bled after which VERY rarely happens. I finally got the nerve to buy an HPT today & tested (not w/ FMU)...BFN!! Any insight?? Please, I really need advice b/c I feel like I'm going crazy...or my body is. 8-/ **Side note: I'm 29 y/o,

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

hey there, it could be a cycle change. I wouldn't get to worked up over it. Just relax and do something time consuming to get your mind off of it. Hope this helps! *spreading baby dust to us both*

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url http://wildfire.gigya.com/facebook/preview.aspx?fb_sig_api_key=f7667e9ebccf2157d6f15f991a5e3ce9&wid=617600851&p=bHQ9MTMyNzg1NjgyMjY4MSZwdD*xMzI3ODU2ODM2MDk3JnA9OTE2NTEmZD1*aWNrZXImbj1mYWNlYm9vayZnPTEmbz**MmNiMWMyOTRlYzI*MmQ2ODVmZmFhZmU3ODc2NjM4ZSZvZj*w&s=1

12 years ago

hi! don't go crazy!!! trust me. I had a similiar situation...not quite the same but similiar. I ALWAYS ALWAYS get my period every 27 days....it has been this way since I was a teenager. I started ttc in August and have yet to get preggo. I've been pretty stressed out about it....I mean, I know I haven't been trying for long, but I just want it to happen already...my last two cycles have been shorter....first 25 days and the last one was 24 days!! I immediately thought something was wrong, so I called my doctor and made an appointment. Everything is fine....my doctor (who I absolutely LOVE) told me to stop stressing it! It will happen when it happens...she also said the change in my cycle is due to me going crazy over getting pregnant!! I am 30 and I told her I'm worried and she laughed and said let's be concerned about your age in about another 8-10 years!!

Relax and stay positive!! I know it's so hard!! enjoy the holidays!! BABY DUST!! :)

12 years ago

I am in the same boat as you. Twenty eight years old and have not had a period for two months. No stress, no nothing. Ovulated normally according to my tracking. Light spotting but no period. Negative hpt's. :( I just don't know. Can't afford a blood test so just waiting this out.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo