Community post

Question

HELP! EWCM!

Hi ladies!

I am pretty sure ( by my chart) that i ovulated yesterday... my temp was 96.4 and this morning it was 97.5. I had watery cm the last two days in a row but today have had a ton of ewcm! Could this be that I am ovulating today and maybe my temps were off? I was told that temps are more accurate than going by cm but I want to know if anyone else has experiences ewcm 1dpo?

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

You could just now be ovulating. If you are getting EWCM then you are very fertile. Don't worry about temps. you can have a temp shift and still ovulate late. Sometimes your body gears up to ovulate but for some reason waits 24-48 hrs to actually ovulate. I would get to BD if you have EWCM!

12 years ago

i agree. i used to assume that i ovulated on the day with the lowest temp which i learned later is completely off. look for a rise in temp for about 3 days. the day before that is usually the day you ovulated.

12 years ago

You need at least 3 days of high temps to confirm that ovulation has happened--otherwise it could just be one random high temp.

Also it is possible to have some ewcm after ovulation, it could just be some left over that hasn't made its way out yet. But if you are seeing ewcm and you haven't had 3 days of high temps you should still be BDing! Good luck!

12 years ago

Temp dropped to 97.1 this morning... who knows. This is the first month I've actually followed through and made it this far with temping but I feel like it's driving me crazy thinking about it. Less CM today, so maybe today is the big o! Thank you all for commenting, made me feel a little less crazy about the drop and rise in temps!! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo