Community post

Question

Chart Check?

I just wanted to know if someone with BBT knowledge or charting experience can check my chart. I started charting to see if I was ovulating or not and I still can't tell.... My temp dropped CD14 but rose again CD 15 and dropped CD 16 and I've had ewcm the the 15, 16 ( see on chart). However, my temps haven't rose to a higher temp ( higher than first 2 weeks) just right around the same numbers sort of. Any insight is appreciated, hoping I'm not having anovulatory cycles but thinking maybe that's the case. Thanks!!

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

doesnt look like u ovulated this cycle. Also usually a womens cervix is open which u havent charted , good luck next cycle.. have a look at my chart if u want u can clearly see my temp drop and rise again

12 years ago

Thank you for your advice. I've done some research a little, my doctor wants me to chart another cycle before discussing it but a doc at my work explained to me that coverlines are pretty much a visual aid and not to read into every thing online. She also said if there's a temp rise ( higher than the prior last few temps recorded) and stays that way, to consider it ovulation until the cycle is over. She said if ewcm doesn't return, its likely that I did ovulate and she said by the looks of it she thinks I did. But, she isn't an ob/gyn, so ill wait to see what he has to say about it! Any other comments welcome though! I'd like to see if anyone else has had a similar experience or has any insight!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo