Community post

Question

Please help me preggo symptoms! Posted this on two week wait, and I still need an answer...please:)

So I *think* that I'm 10 DPO I haven't taken any OPK's this month because we wanted to try not TTC but also not preventing...but I believe that I ovulated around the 29th (EWCM on that day) so my symptoms are LOTS of saliva, really bad heartburn, craving MEAT!!, super smell, and very sensitive bbs (I'm B cup so this is unusual) also I've had a lot of gas/burping as well as strange soreness/pain in my lower pelvic area and hips. I also have mild lower back pain that comes and goes. Are these good symptoms or probably weird PMS? When should I test? I bought a FRER test yesterday. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HELPS ME!! :) BABYDUST!

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I've read that if ur far along enough to have symptoms then ur far along enough to test. The very common misconception is u have symptoms as soon as u conceive but in fact it's not until after implantation takes place that ur body starts producing hcg which causes pregnancy symptoms. Hope this was helPful...keep us updated! Baby dust

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo