Community post

Discussion

17 DPO + BFN at 13 DPO + light bleeding = ??? Help!

So I'm 17 DPO my cycles are ALWAYS 31 days long but I started spotting very light pink 14 DPO 3 days before AF was due. At 13 DPO I took a FRER and got a BFN :( now I've had on and off light bleeding for the last 4 days with only one day that was sort of similar to my normal period in heavyness...I also didn't get ANY acne or headaches before hand which are my usual PMS symptoms. Instead I've had achy hips/back, nausea, increased smell, and salivation. Also I've been really moody which usually should go away when AF comes right?? Has anyone experienced symptoms like this? Should I bother testing again or give up this cycle?? Thanx & babydust 2 all :)

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

This could be a number of things. It could be a very early lost. It could be a late period (no matter how regular you are, it happens to everyone).
If you're really concerned, I would go to the doctor and ask for a blood test. If that comes back negative, then you know you can move on and try again next cycle.

Best of luck to you

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

I think you should wait three more days and test again if af doesn't show up by then.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo