Community post

Journal

maybe

so today i have had a lot of pain in my hips and lower back. also i had chills after lunch that were very very obvious wearing a blankie and hoodie and all. lots of saliva in my mouth. smells are very obvious to me, could smell the janitor cleaning the bathrooms from inside my room, laying in bed. wow. i am also very fatigued not able to do my normal workout feeling run down and weak. i also have a lot of tmj paln in my jaw/teeth and developed a little headache today around 4-4:30. i'm still very tired, but last night it took me a while to get to sleep...feeling very anxious and hard to get comfy. plus my nipples and bbs are sensitive but not unbearable. very painful in the shower though. last night laying in bed i felt a quick "surge" of pain in my lower abdomen which was odd. i also got heartburn again last night (not as severe as sunday night) sunday night i smelled EVERYTHING. oh also this morning my pee was very yellow even though i drank a lot of water the night before and it SMELLED! ooh feeling dizzy now...but not a lot of cm today :( maybe i'm out this cycle?? keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP on friday 13 dpo when i plan to test. hmmm praying praying prayingg.

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

This certainly sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me but perhaps I am just optimistic ;) Baby dust to you!

12 years ago

I was feeling optimistic too, but AF showed up today :( hopefully next cycle will work out better, i will try green tea and OPK's! thank you for commenting, baby dust to you!! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo