Community post

Question

multiple days below coverline...bbt chart help please!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=81346

do i have luteal phase defect?? something else wrong with my chart? thanks :)

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I LP defect is when you don't have enough days between O and your period. Since you don't have your period yet, it doesn't seem like we can know if your LP is a problem. But normally anything 10 days or less can be a problem. Is it possible on CD22 that you took your temperature much earlier than normal? or slept poorly or with your mouth open more than normal? Your coverline is too high. Sometimes this website gives bad coverlines. If you check my page you can see for my August cycle my coverline is placed at 97.9 but it was clearly 97.2 that cycle. Silly website.

I would say your coverline is really between 98.5 and 98.7. If it's 98.5 then you would only have one temp below the line, 7dpo, which could be random or could be implantation. Do you always take your temp at the EXACT same time each morning? Have you charted before this month? If so, how long is your LP normally and where is your coverline normally?

User Image

12 years ago

this was first month of me charting, and i have taken it not the same tie every morning, but as soon as I wake up. i have been freaking out just because i thought that bbt charting would help me to freak out less during the tww but its actually making freak out more! haha thank you for your advice though, i might try charting with a different site next month also. :) *dust*

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo