Community post

Question

10 dpo and bfn: (

So i tested today with first mornings pee and got a bfn no sign of a second line at all af due in 3 days anyone else in my situation also iam looking for cycle buddies

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

10 dpo can still be too early. How many more days until AF is due? The study below shows that the average dpo for the first false negative among testers was at 10 dpo and the average first positive was 13.6 dpo, about when AF was due. They looked at OVER 90,000 charts to determine that most women get their BFP around 14 dpo. Baby dust!

When can I expect a positive HPT if I am pregnant?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When_can_I_expect_a_positive_HPT_if_I_am_pregnant.html

User Image

12 years ago

today i was 10dpo and BFN (its after midnight so technically 11dpo)
i was very hopeful this cycle..immense bd'ing first time with pre seed too. i am very very upset. AF is thurs or friday (i fluctuate 27/28 days)
Have one last dollar store test...trying so hard to wait...keep telling my self just another hour...lol...
i had really painful pinching today in right ovary area...and im HOT....in air conditioning too, and i hate AC...im a heat person so this is weird. but who knows...i am a poas addict so ive been testing since saturday. had sever evaps sat and sunday on EPT and dollar store tests....then today as stark white as anything...

good luck and keep posted as to what happens!!! baby dust

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo