Community post

Success story

Ovulation day was CD30, BFP 11DPO!

Dh and I have been ttc for close to a year. A few of the cycles out of this past year we did not use OPK because we were in the process of moving, so BD when we did not feel utterly exhausted! This cycle was my first cycle temping. I have tracked my cycle length and ovulation dates using Fertility Friend App this past year of ttc. I cannot believe I waited so long to jump on the temping! Temping helped me confirm my late ovulation and I may have missed it had I not been temping.

Past few cycles, I ovulated around CD 18. This cycle, I felt like I would never see a positive OPK. Afternoon of CD 30 I got a surprise when the OPK was positive! I told DH when he walked in from work, but he was too exhausted to BD. We instead, BD the next day after work (CD 31 OPK still showing positive). We did not BD any after CD 31.

I am currently on CD 43, AF should have showed by now, but she has stayed AWAY after my BFP's!!! I tested CD 41 after feeling super exhausted this week, crying over really ridiculous things, and some uterus cramping last weekend. I got a faint BFP on FRER Friday afterwork. I did not believe it! I waited to tell DH until I got more BFP's! I tested the next day with FMU, BFP was a bit darker. I went out and got a digital, said YES+! I told DH yesterday! I took another FRER today and even darker than yesterday! I hope it sticks and I have a healthy pregnancy! Going to doc this week for bloods.

**had annual pap smear last week and doc prescribed me Femara due to cycles varying in lengths over past year. It is very ironic this was our cycle, before we went down the Femara road!!! I was not sure how I felt about having to take it, anyway.

BD: CD10, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 31
+OPK: CD 30 & 31
BFP: CD 41, 42, 43

1DPO: temp .1 degree higher on FF, nips went ultra hard
2DPO: temp spike (confirmed O date), felt feverish, hard nips
3/4 DPO: nothing
5DPO: middle of abdomen, under belly button cramping on and off all day, not terrible, but def noticable
6DPO: same cramps as 5DPO, all day long
7DPO: felt nausea (felt queasy before due to PMS but this was stronger and as soon as I woke up and in wave all day)
9DPO: tugging feeling in uterus at work, most of the day, headache after work (haven't had a bad headache since quitting the pill last year)
10DPO: in the evening at bed, felt period like cramps, thought AF was surely approaching
11DPO: watched a clip of OJ Simpson release coverage (48 hours episode) and cried. This is what clued me in on testing... I def am not a crier and I def would not cry over OJ Simpson!!! Tested as soon as I got home from work. Faint BFP!
12DPO: nausea all day, hot flashes, and oh the boob pain!!! mild uterus cramps for about an hour that night. BFP on digital
12DPO: Extreme exhaustion, headache, boob soreness, less nausea but still present. BFP much darker today.

Dont give up! Even on a late Ovulation date! Hope this one sticks for me!!!!

0 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo