Community post

Success story

Angel Party of 3

I would like to first thank God for my blessing. I first convinced last year in Oct but sadly suffered a Chemical pregnancy. The test would come up positive but the lines would never get dark. I never made it to the doctor and miscarried on my own in November. Fast forward to April 2016 and I am pregnant again and overjoyed because I would never imagine having another miscarriage. I made it to my first prenatal visit and did all my blood work. I kept taking Clearblue easy digital with weeks est. and it kept coming up as 2-3 weeks for about a weeks and a half and that's when I first realized something was wrong. I was about 5-6 weeks when I went to the doctor on a Thursday and started to miscarry on a Monday at work. I was so devastated feeling lost and let down. I called my doctor and the nurse didn't think that it was a serious matter, so I went to the hospital and had an ultrasound. I was told there was no fetus in the sack. A few days later I finally go to my doctors and she also didn't seem to concerned. I was able to pull my labs off line and saw that my progesterone levels were low. So in the middle of my miscarriage I changed doctors and that doctor was great. She told me after I am finished miscarrying and ready to try again that I can start taking progesterone supplements once I got a positive. I also did my own research and started taking one baby aspirin a day. Now fast forward three months later and I have been taking OPK's and this last month I started for the first time BBT;ing. I seriously thought we were out this month because my OPK said I ovulated on Monday and I also had side pain that day but fertility friend said my temps but me as ovulating on Wednesday and we didn't baby dance that day. Well I kept temping and got a dip 6 days after my OPK turned positive and went sky rocketed 9 dpo. I took a e.p.t. and dollar tree test that both showed what I thought was a very faint positive after the time limit. I took a FRER test the next morning and got my wish a clearer faint positive within the time frame. I also took a Clearblue blue easy digital with weeks est. and that also came up positive with 1-2 weeks. Four days later I took another Clearblue digital with weeks est. and low and behold it came back as 2-3 weeks. YAYY!!!!! I am so excited. I didn't tell my bf until after my first visit. We are both excited for this journey and pray that this is our sticky Angel. PRAYERS AND BABY DUST TO ALL THE TTC'ers......

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo