Community post

Success story

Finally got my BFP!

Hi guys,

After 8 months trying to conceive baby number 2 i have finally got my BFP! Im soooooo happy.

The only thing I did different this month was not stress about every little thing, I noticed symptoms from 3dpo but didnt stress out worrying about it and googling everything, I just let it go. Also, we had sex every other day this month rather than every day around ovulation. I think this helped massively.

Anyway...

1-2dpo - nothing
3dpo - I noticed my nipples were really sore, everytime my DD cuddled me and brushed them with her arm I quinced in pain, I also noticed that the water falling on them in the shower was hurting me.
4dpo - I noticed alot of creamy kinda thick clumpy yellow tinged disharge.
5dpo - discharge continued, kept feeling very wet.
6dpo - I was so moody this day, someone just had to talk to me and I bit their head off. Also I was in work and noticed some fluttering right down low in my pelvic area, kinda felt like a heartbeat that kept coming and going (obviously I know it wasnt a heartbeat, thats just what it felt like) Lasted about an hour before it dissapeared.
7dpo - More clumpy creamy discharge (this was when I really got suspicious - I never get this much in any cycle)
8dpo - Very bloated
9dpo - Bloated again and very tired - BFN on superdrug test.
10dpo - I had a very heavy feeling stomach and felt like a full on heavy period was about to start any second, really severe cramping - this was when I knew (I never cramp before my period) so I rushed out to Superdrug at 4.45pm, just before it closed, got home, done the test and straight away BFP! I didnt believe it so a few hours later I done the second test - BFP straight away!!! Ahhhhhh
11dpo (today) I ran in to Boots before work and grabbed a clearblue digital, done it as soon as I got to work and YES! Straight away - PREGNANT 1-2 weeks.

Im so over the moon, I cant believe it!

Happy and healthy 9 months to those with BFP's and Good luck to those still trying, dont give up, I was ready to give up this month and it happened! :)

0 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo