Community post

Success story

1st TTC/BFP/Pregnancy

I got my BFP yesterday. Just wanted to share my symptoms and help out any other women out there!

0/1 DPO: Right after we did the deed I basically just lied in the same position on my back with my legs up and fell asleep. While I was sleeping I could feel a lot of activity going on inside of me, kind like micro AF cramps and they were rapid fire. (Never felt that before after sex!)

1/2 DPO: Call me crazy, but the very next day I felt OFF. Nasuseous, hyper sensitivity to smells, a strange hungry/not hungry sensation at every mealtime. Already feeling really bloated like I ate a giant pot of pasta, I look in the mirror and I look normal. Jeans are my enemy.

*I should note, I am the kind of gal that is super in tune with my body, partly because I am a sickly person, I have been my whole life, so I have become paranoid about every sensation I have. Also, I basically eat/drink/do the same things every day at the same times.*

2-8 DPO: More of the same, nasusea, strong smells, hunger patterns thrown off, bloated tummy, but also intermittent heart burn, at times very noticable and very painful. Headaches/migraines during the day at work for seemingly no reason. Heartbeat feels like it is racing all the time even though I am just doing my regular stuff. A coworker makes fun of me for breathing so loudly and heavily.

8-16 DPO: This is when things kicked up a notch! One sunny day I took my dogs out for a long walk, it was pretty warm out, I drank my usual 64 ounces of water and then came home and had some white wine, (assuming that this has all been in my head) I fell asleep that night without drinking more water (like I should have) and the next morning I woke up with one heck of a UTI/yeast infection combo!! -OWWIE! This laid me out for several days and going forth, I couldnt get rid of the UTI feeling unless I drank four 32 oz bottles of water a day! Napping a lot, sleepy heavy eyelids in the afternoons. No implantation bleeding, there was just one day where I peed and I saw one tiny, bright red sliver of uterine lining in the toilet - thats it.

16-20 DPO: The sore boobs have kicked in, the soreness isnt unbearable but I notice that it is a different type of boob soreness than the kind I have during PMS. I am not a psycho like I am during PMS, this is really notciable. My emotions feel very even keeled and calm. The other barfy, heartburn, smells, stuff has gone away (for now?). My hunger patterns are still skewed. All I want to eat are carbs, carbs, carbs. Salad tastes bad. Coffee is nice just for the first few sips and then I don't want it. I caught a cold from a coworker but I seem to be sicker than they were, a lot of mucus, and burning in my nose. Sleeplessness at night, I just feel wired! I get up in the morning feeling totally unrested. Tummy bloat for days, may need to purchase maternity pants earlier than any woman ever. Cramping in my uterus, cramping in my hips, cramping on left side of waist, back aches. On and off all day and night.

*BFP at 20 DPO!!!* :)

Special note: these 2WW symptoms have NOT been like PMS symptoms AT ALL. And I am glad I can share that now. Every human is different though. Good luck to you all! <3

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo