Community post

Question

PCOS GIRLS!! Regular Periods like Clockwork but still havent gotten preg??

I have PCOS, only symptoms I have are 3 functional cysts on each side. I desparately want a baby with my husband and we have been trying for 11 months. I am so anxious for it to happen, but what I don't understand is my periods have been somewhat regular the past 11 months or so...sometimes they would vary a few days. Since July of 2011, my periods have been 28 days, like clockwork.

Does anyone know why itr would be so difficult to get pregnant with very regular periods?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I have PCOS too with regular cycles but not getting preg. I've read that regular cycles does not mean you are ovulating. Best way to check is through BBT if you can get regular temps. I am currently on Metformin and recording BBT. So will see how it goes. Sending you a lot of baby dust. :0)

12 years ago

I am in the same exact position. I was just diagnosed yesterday with PCOS from a blood test and put on metformin. I am healthy, thin, regular cycles, no hair growth symptoms. I guess I am just really confused and upset. Did either of you end of pregnant? How did staying on metformin work for you?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo