Community post

Question

Cramping 3 days before AF due

Well, I cramped last night and a little bit this morning. Period is due on Sunday. I must say I am devastated because I thought this was my month :(( My cramps always start the day before or day of. Guess my body is just gearing up for AF

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Girlllll, don't be saying that!!
My sister-in-law is due March 25th, and she was telling how she cramped really bad her first month, then had what she thought was her period..She went to go get put on BC a month later--found out she was pregnant. :]
I'm cramping a TON, and my AF is supposedly a day late now. :]
Baby Dust!!

12 years ago

Aw thank you!! I am just getting myself setup to NOT be disappointed....I cant stand thinking im pregnant and then getting my damn period. Maybe the cramping is a good sign :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh, and my cramping starting about 7 or 8 DPO. I believe--I don't know what day you are on but you never know!!
And your surely welcome!! :] I completelyyyyy understand--I'm still cramping right now!! lol

12 years ago

:) I cramped yesterday which was CD26/12 DPO. I usually cramp the day before, typically the day of, but who knows :/ My progesterone was 32.6 and nurse said I may be preg but seriously that cant tell whether you are pregnant or not ugh. Keep me posted on your AF....Lets hope for BFP's this weekend! Make for an AWESOME next week :D

12 years ago • Post starter

Agreedd!!! I'm sorry to hear that :\ Well, supposedly I am two days late now! Ahhhgggg--testing in the morning!! I will definitely let you know the results!!! :]
Prayers and Fingers Crossed!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo