Community post

Question

Am I pregnant?? Some symptoms, missed period, neg hpt.???

My last period started 6/24 and at that time i finished my last pack of BCP. Since then I have extreme fatique, sore nipples, pinching/pulling in abdomen, gas, bloating...period was due July 24th-ish. Husband and I had intercourse multiple times in July. Took hpt 8/2/11 and it was negative. Does it sound like I'm pregnant? Is it too early for a hpt to be positive? Need advice.

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I also have some white/mikly vaginal discharge too (no odor)...

12 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like you got a false negative. I think you are pregnant!!! I know of someone who did not get a BFP on a hpt until 4months. I guess some women have more hcg than others making it difficult to detect on a hpt. Good Luck and Baby Dust!!! :)

12 years ago

Tiffany-
I am hoping so, but I dont wanna be disapointed if I'm not :( I hope your right!

Okay, just now i've been experiencing what feels like vaginal throbbing (similar to what you feel after sex) when I'm sitting...Is that a sign I could be pregnant as well??? It's a weird thing that I've never had before...

Okay, today after going to the bathroom (pee) when I wiped there was a faint brownish color, that went away after the second wipe..what was that about??? I've been having "fluttery" feelings in my lower abdomen and gassiness and still sore nipples- any ideas??

Update to all- got AF this morning. Time to start fresh! Stopping my pill seemed to cause me to "skip a period".

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo