Community post

Question

Timing conception and ovulation- am I on track??

Okay, my husband and I are ttc#1 and according to online trackers, etc, i should be ovulating this thursday 8/25. We had intercourse on 8/19, 8/22, 8/23- and today(8/24) it seems like i have the egg white CM...could this be right?

I last had my period on 8/11 (I stopped my bcp in june, after finishing the pack) so it seems like I'm back on track with my cycle. (i was regular before i started bcp). Do you think my odds of conceiving this cycle seem good??

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Egg white cm would indicate you are ovulating. Your best bet is buy a ovulation kit. I tried to use computer tracking for 4 months and missed my date. I was ovulating on day 16 not 14. Good luck!

12 years ago

EWCM means your body is fertile so your BD'ing looks timed well. Baby dust to you.

User Image

12 years ago

I'd suggest a OPK too. I do not ovulate at the time when the trackers say I do, so I'd always miss my fertile time if I follow those. I use OPK, but I am going to being to track my temps next cycle too.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo