Community post

Discussion

Almost two weeks late...negative hpt, some symptoms

Has anyone experienced the following and been pregnant??

I stopped my pills around the same time I started my period, on 6/24/11. Had sex multiple times w/ my husband throughout July, and it is now 8/4/11 and still no period. However I do seem to have some symptoms of early pregnancy. I have terrible bloating, gas, sore/tender nipples, extreme fatigue, and pinching/pulling feeling in abdomen sometimes.

None of the above are my usual symptoms for getting my period, and I did read that it can take a few months for ppl to adjust after coming off the pill, but I've also read that some ppl got pregnant right away after stopping. I've always had a regular period too, so this is odd for me. But I do feel that something is different w/ my abdomen, it doesnt feel normal- it feels very bloated and like a pulled muscle or pinching feeling sometimes. Plus my nipples are very sore/sensitive and "perky"- and the areolas seem a little darker as well.

Has anyone experienced a similar situation and was actually pregnant??? I need some advice. Thanks!!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I dont know if this is also a symptom, but I have been sneezing and having to blow my nose yesterday and today...i heard sometimes cold symptoms can be pregnancy symptoms...

Also have white/milky ordorless vaginal discharge...

12 years ago • Post starter

Just wanted to give an update- got AF this morning so now I cant start fresh. Darn stopping BCP can mess with you! Good luck all!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo