Community post

Question

Day 40 of cycle, 3 negative pregnancy tests. Im having all the symptoms, could I still be pregnant?

Today is day 40 of my cycle. I am nausceous, extremely tired, always thirtys etc e]tc, it feels like Im pregnant and I just have that gut feeling. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all negative. Is something wrong? Could I be pregnant??? how long should I wait to take another test? My first pregnancy was twins and my first test read positive right away last time. Any tips or info would be helpful

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

You could still be pregnant. I had a friend who never tested positive with her son but she knew she was pregnant and went to her doctor for a blood test. Call your doctor! Good luck!

12 years ago

yeah call your doctor and schedule a appt. because they will tell you if you are pregnant or not by doing bloodwork

12 years ago

I am in same boat 40 days and about four negaitive,tests asked for blood tests they sent me for urine. I have been charting since 2012 and have always been bang on. So hopefully for both of us we are pregnant and just not showing yet. That's probably why they have show I never new I was pregnant.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo