Community post

Question

My first Clomid cycle. At 15 DPO, no AF but having pregnancy symptoms. Am i pregnant? Should i test?

I took Clomid 50mg for first time to encourage my ovulation. Today is my 15 DPO & my AF is supposed to appear yesterday (11 March), however there's no sign she is coming. At 12 DPO, i had early morning HPT but unfortunately it's BFN. In evening, i had cramps at my hips, legs, backache & CM discharged. I thought the nxt days AF is coming, but at 14DPO, no AF but cramp got stronger & my boobs getting swollen..it's felt hard sickening when i touch/press. My CM also keep discharging that every time i went to bathroom to check if there's AF. But none. I'm also getting fatigue & tired. Normally when i had AF, these symptoms showed & the next day she came. Since 12 DPO i haven't tested yet. Should i test? Am i pregnant? Does anyone having the same symptoms? Does Clomid make AF longer? Help!

2 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I've taken Clomid a few rounds and sometimes it does give you fake pregnancy symptoms. It can sometimes prolong your period too so it gives you hope that maybe it won't come at all. Which would make your body hurt and breasts tender. Just stay relaxed and hope you get that BFP because its not over till she shows!!

13 years ago

I start my first round of clomid next cycle. Did it help you? Any tips are much appreciated since you took it a long time ago. Thank you

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo