Community post

Question

TWW . Sooooo hard !! :(

Right well ill jump straight in lol ;)
i think i ovulated 2 days early and i diddnt have sex on or the day before my ov day and but if i ovulated at the right time even worse cos i had sex 4 days before on the day of and the day after.

So i was adamant i was out this month.

However a couple of days after ovulation i got stomach cramps they got bad at 8 - 10dpo. and now at 12dpo theyve stopped . I REALLY gassy (sorry tmi) and have been sick twice. I wasnt looking for signs as im sure i was out and all of these still came. Also two of my friends in 24 hours have just told me there pregnant.
im sooo happy for them !!! :)

Urrrgh im just a bit down and confused ... sorry to vent .

12dpo today

xxxxxx baby dust xxxxx

3 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Have you tested yet? Let me know how everything turns out.

13 years ago

i am in the same boat as u, i ovulated on day11 so i had sex on the day and the day after. i have done a first respond test today but it was negative i think i am 11 days dpo, my periode is not due till 24. iam not sure what to do............

13 years ago

Hi evryone little update, well im 13dpo and am due on either tomorro or sunday, my cervix has gone high and soft and i think im going to test on monday, my boobs have swelled up again massive lol, but there not painfull, i will post on monday or when i test to let you no how i get on xx And good luck hope you get your bfp's

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo