Community post

Success story

BFP naturally with endo stage 4 and prev ivf and Merina coil

So here we go .... I can’t believe I’m saying this , I have a BFP .
After having ivf with my previous partner 3x with all BFN I thought it was never meant to be , we remain very good friends but are no longer together , since then I had an operation which disgnosed stage 4 endometriosis, they basically said if you’re to have ivf have it now . Instead I had the merina to relieve and hopefully keep my endo at bay , I had my coil removed on the 24/7/18 bled the day after and then haven’t had a proper period since .... I wasn’t tracking as I wasn’t trying but here are the symptoms that made me think hmmm
Rough dpo according to my lmp
3dpo - I spilt my BF wine and smashed his glass - I tried to clean it and he said he’d do it ... I took the trash down stairs and cried .... I was heart broken ???? (I never cry)
4dpo - so tired ... I was at work on a day shift and slept in the office ... solidly slept . Struggled all day .
9dpo - breasts feel tender slightly
10dpo - girl at work that I’m usually placid with pissed me off to the point I could have slapped her ... I didn't though ???? and a rashy type spots on chest - Took a test at work faint BFP - took another that evening another FAINT BFP - could be clearly seen though
11dpo - digital pregnant 1-2 weeks and strong positive on first response . Frequent urination but that could of been because I was drinking more .
12-dpo has a mid day nap - continued rash on chest
13dpo - back ache and stomach cramps light

All I want to say is never give up .... I 100% did not expect this to ever happen , baby dust to all?? still in shock and very worried about bleeding or it being a chemical ???????????????? Xxx

user submitted image

9 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Comments

Wow that is amazing! Congrats to you and wishing you a

User image

5 years ago

Awww thanks guys ???? hoping it sticks , I’m very nervous , can’t wait for the first scan to be out of the way, I’m terrified but trying to enjoy xx

5 years ago • Post starter

I am scared too, just try and put all that in the back of your mind. Every little cramp I get or if I get too wet I rush to check for bleeding. Just take prenatals, and pray girl!

User image

5 years ago

KYmommyof2 sending you toochick , when’s your EDD ? And congratulations on your

April 27th according to my pregnancy plus app

User image

5 years ago

Yours?

User image

5 years ago

May 1st , ooh we are pretty close on dates then. How exciting

Sarahlou congratulations you have given me so much hope! We have been trying 19 months now and after this cycle going to go on to ivf so thank you for sharing your story. Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo