Community post

Question

Anyone exhausted? I'm 5 dpo and am wiped out. Slept 18 hours yesterday and 13 today.

I'm also nauseous and have very little appetite. Feel kinda cruddy like af is on her way. However she's not expected to arrive for almist 2 weeks. See I have a Xmas party to attend sat night and its too early to test.

4 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I've been in the same boat since 5dpo. I'm now 8dpo, still completely exhausted like all I want to do is sleep. Also since 5dpo I've noticed I've got that feeling in my throat and head like I'm getting sick, I feel pressure in my head and have a sore throat. Looks like we're about the same dpo and the pregnancy test calculator on here said testing would be prime on about Thursday give or take a day. Not looking forward to waiting lol. Good luck!

13 years ago • Post starter

Wow this sounds just like me! Im 6dpo and am completely exhausted and feel like im getting sick! However I just got over being sick a few weeks ago! Also kinda confused because I read a post on here from a lady who said that these signs typically occur a week or so after o day also...And I feel like the headache is coming from the back of my head?? weird I know. Good luck to you both & lots of babydust!!!

~*Ashli*~

13 years ago

Well yesterday was 11dpo on my hpt came back - (maybe I was just sick). I'll test again in a couple of day. I'm thinking the spotting I had late last night was the start of my period. Hoping the time goes by fast. Good luck ladies and keep me posted :)

13 years ago

I am a few years behind you two but have tge same symptoms... were either of you pregnant?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo