Community post

Question

8 dpo, i have cramps , fells,like af, but im not due till the 18th, is anyone else feeling like me?

im 8 dpo, have had quit a few pregnancy symtoms, stabbing pains in my brerats, head aches, feeling sicky, very sleepy, but now im getting cramps and feel unwell and not myself, i have loss of appetite, i have a metal taste in my mouth, im due on 18th, could this be inplatation, or the start of af??? i dont know, i have had a bit of spotting on the 0 dpo, but i am told thats to early for inplatation, please help, im going madis anyone esle feeling like me?

2 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I am 9 dpo and my AF is due on the 18th, too. I've been having similar symptoms. My main things so far have been shooting pains in breasts, very sleepy, and mild cramps/ovary pain that just started today. Unlike you, though, my appetite has been crazy the last two days...can't get enough to eat. Not sure about that spotting you had on 0 dpo either. I am so ready to be able to test!

13 years ago

I don't know. I had same thing at 8DPO and then I had a 2 day period right on time. I have continued to feel pregnant since this, but I keep getting negative HPTs. So I still think there is a chance that i am pregnant. I have heard that 8DPO and cramping is a very common sign in successful cycles.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo