Community post

Question

10 tests pos, 2 doctors test pos, blood neg???

hi here gos, i am 3 weeks late, i have had 10 poss test all faint, and 2 doctors test also faint, doctor refered me to hospital for a scan because she thought it may be eptopic as i am getting pain on my right side of my abdomen, got to the hospital they did a blood test but it showed neg, the doctor there told me that i am not pregnant , even tho i am 3 weeks late and am getting all poss tests, the doc did not do a scan as she thoght it was not needed, but she did say that my beta is high and that i may be ovulating???, i cant see how i could be ov for more than 2 weeks as that it when i got my 1st poss test, does anyone know what i should do, im feeling very low and still think i may be pregnant but cant inderstand why the bloods are neg?????? please please help me!!! i dont know what to do, baby dust to all x x x fiona

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I would seek a second opinion. If you are having pain on your right side this would sound an alarm for me for an ectopic. Keep us updated. I hope everything works out.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo