Community post

Discussion

where is the morning sickness???

hi, i am 7 weeks pregnant, with my third pregnancy, my fisrt 2 pregnancys i had really bad morning sickness from 3 weeks, right up till the 12thweek, but this pregnancy i have nothing ,my boobs hurt a bit and feel abit dizzy now and again, but no morning sickness, is this normal?? not to get morning sickness after 2 pregnancy of having it bad???, oh by the way i carried 2 girls so is that why i was sick so much last time ??, maybe its a boy this time???

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Congratulations honey, Its fine having no morning sickness,enjoy your pregnancy with ease

User Image

12 years ago

My friend has morming sickness with one and nothing with the other...its very common! I agree...enjoy ur pregnancy!!!

12 years ago

Sounds like you maybe lucky this time!! but usually hcg is at its highest around weeks 8-10 , I had been bragging about how weeks 6-7 were easy peasy when it came to morning sickness then the evening just before week 8 and week 8 bam!!! I have been miserable! lol I would enjoy it! :)

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo