Community post

Discussion

10 days late, poss this morning,20,04,11

hi just wondering if anyone has or is going through what i have just gone through, i am 10 days late, and only just this morning got my bfp, still faint but its there, yessss
my question is why did it take so long to show??, could i have ov really late in my last cycle???, my last day of my af was 18,03,11, any answers of thoerys ??? baby dust to all x x x

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey there, my last period was also 18/3/11 so I am too expecting af any time but has not shown yet. I must have longer cycles than you as I am only a few days late but I am also starting to wonder if I O'd later than I originally thought too. Have you been having any symptoms or lack of at all? Congrats on your BFP finally though and heres hoping I follow suit! :)

12 years ago

I will be 10 days late tomorrow... and no af as of yet... Hoping for a BFP, but non so far... Getting a bit annoyed though.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo