Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Wow, we are chatty!! I don't have a pen and paper with me to write down for everyone but we sure sound hopeful this month!!

This cycle is a real roller coaster! I think I am, then I don't, then I do then back to don't!!! I was just visiting with my mom and she had some grapes and I tried one and again they were sour as hell for me but not her and my SIL. I eat like a pig but I'm super hungry a couple hours after, no traces of blood in my CM even after BDing last night....I"M GOING CRAZY!!!!!! !!!!

Good luck to you all! I hope we get to announce a lot of this month and that i am finally included!!!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hey, me again!!

I want to know:

Do i still have a good chance of being pg even if I'm not exhausted? I don't go to bed late (can't make it to 10 pm). I have many other symptoms but this one is a biggy for me...what do you think?

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Cris - No, not being tired does NOT rule you out! I wasnt really tired when I got either of my bfps! (And I do go to bed late) So dont give up hope!!

elle - Thanks, I thought it was a good idea. We ended up ordering pizza. Mmm!

Keico - Your chart looks good hunny! I dont think I have ever had a triphasic chart before even with both my pregnancies, but hopefully it's a good sign!

AFM - Ordered some Pizza Hut for dinner... yum! Now just hanging out on the couch watching tv, dh is having a friend over tonight so I am on my own

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies,

can I ask a favor, its so many of us lovely ladies on this topic....Who is planning to test this week? (besides me on Friday)

12 years ago

I'll be testing again this week, I'm just unsure when. My periods for the last few months have varied from 23-27 with an average of 25 days, but my luteal phase has always been 12 days. So the question is should I test when I'm past my luteal phase (according to that AF should arrive tomorrow and i would test on Tuesday. Or should I go by my longest cycle length (27 days) according to that AF will be here on Wednesday and I should test on Thursday.

12 years ago

hi ladies

keico - i would go by your lp, seems more reliable - its the same with my cycle! Good luck!!

morgan5 - not I! I am only just o-ing today i think!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello my favorite online friends! I haven't piped in for a while. Been really busy, but keep following the thread. I was babysitting my niece tonight and now that the house is clean it's 11:20 and I'm pooped. I gotta work tomorrow so I don't have it in me to reply to all of you. But I'm anxiously waiting to see some bfp's on here! I'm totally feeling that we're about to have a handful coming here! Yee ya! So exciting! I can't wait for us all to move over to CMP so we can obsess over every flutter we feel!

AFM: I'm on CD5 and just lightly spotting, so af is on her way out. So I'm not sure if I'll be joining in ttc this month. If I were to conceive this month my due date would be 12/12/2012. Which is kinda cool, but that's also my Bday. My dh really doesn't like the idea of a December baby. And being a December baby, I normally totally agree as it is a such a busy month. But now that we've been waiting so long, it just really sucks to put it off another month! But on the other hand, my LP is 11 days, which is "normal" but I'd still kinda like to see it above 12 when we start again. Arg. I feel torn. I REALLY want to start trying! But it would also suck not to have my man fully on board. So think we'll be avoiding O time this month and starting in April. So since my cycle will be a long and boring wait, instead I get to focus my obsession on you ladies. Hopefully things get exciting over here with a rush of bfp!

Hugs to you all!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Morgan5- I was going to test this week but my most recent (last 6) cycles have varied form 35 to 42 days so I think I'll wait til CD 43 - if I get that far haha! I'm CD33 today so test day will be: Thursday 22nd

That in itself makes me nervous on the exact same day last year I got my for my Silent Miscarriage It is very unlikely statistically I guess that I'd be pregnant again at the same time? boo!

Urgh I am glad that the 2ww is almost over though, these long cycles are killing me! They seem to go on forever!

When is everyone else testing?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Nicole - I hope your next cycle goes by fast if you decide to not go ahead and try this month.

Joy - I haven't had Pizza Hut in so long! DH isn't fond of the pizza but I love it!! Maybe I can start blaming pg cravings soon???

ellekayejaye - the TWW always seems like forever! It's agonizing! with the testing!

Morgan - I plan on testing Wednesday morning, if I don't cave before then. If I go by my CD she's due tomorrow (but no sign of her yet). If I go by LP I'm due on Thursday or Friday.

Still no AF in sight. I did feel more tired than I should've been last night and I slept like a rock through the whole night finally! I want to test to know if I am but I'm so scared to get a BFN! Good luck to you all! Maybe a BFP from someone else will give me courage!

12 years ago

Okay, I am officially freaking out! AF is due today and normally my temp drops way down the morning she is due, but not today! Today it went up from 98.62 to 98.64! Not only that, but last night I was so incredibly hot. I thought I might be imagning it, but DH touched my skin and asked if I had taken my temperatures because my skin was hot to the touch. I did take my temp, but it was only 98.66. I was so hot that a stripped down to my panties and slept that way. Then this morning, I woke up drenched in sweat, my sheets and blanket were drenched and so were my panties (tmi I know). I am so scared to test because my syptoms are so promising that if I end up getting a BFN I am going to be heartbroken.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo