Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the summer babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Started spotting on Aug 9th 2011
Went for an u/s Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
Started bleeding Aug 18th
Went to the ER for an emergency D&C that evening
I am now in my 5th week of bleeding from the m/c (day 32)
I got bloodwork done a week and a half ago to see why I was still bleeding
Doc was supposed to call with results on Wed, but havent heard from him
I used opks, chartted my bbt & took folic acid, plus, started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
Right now I am taking a prenatal vitamin, and chartting my bbt. As soon as my cycle starts again I plan on using all the same tools as last time as well as investigating some new ones!
I am hoping it wont take me another 8 months to get pregnant this time around!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Carolyn - I definitely see something! I hope it's a good sign!!

Nicole - How ya doing?

curl -

Emma - Aw hun I am really sorry about the bfn Hopefully you just implanted later!

quirk (Jenn?) - I hope you're right that this will be af, and I'll get a quick month of ttc followed by a sticky bfp! Yay for no signs of af!! Get those tests from your dh!! I'm dying to know!

AFM - Still bleeding, seems somewhat more "normal" today. Hope thats a good sign!! Dh is coming home tomorrow so I am super happy... just hope this af will be a shoter one so we can start bding again soon!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies,

Its almost the weekend!

Kitten: You gotta keep the hope till AF arrives! I just know your gonna get you BFP soon!

CJ: I definately see something too! But it is a little early to be testing no? Well hopefully it will get darker and its a sticky bean!!

Joy: I got the tests back but did not test DH is working early and wants to be home when I test so we are waiting till tomorrow morning when he has the day off! YAY to your DH coming home! Cant wait to hear your BFP news!

AFM: Im 15dpo. The nausea isnt really there anymore, but it seems nothing is there. I dont feel like AF is coming on but I dont feel pg either :S I am now 1 day late so we shall see when I test tomorrow!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

hi all,

well i used the last hpt and got a , knew it really im really giving up hope , its causing much upset for me and dh.....i think it will ruin our relationship , we dont go out or do anything as we are scared of effecting our chances of concieving ...our life has come to a stop..looks like im almost onto month 20 !!

good luck to everyone .

Emma xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Kitten- so sorry for the but dont give up yet!! I know hard to do
CJ- I see something to...looks pink to me cant wait till you test again
quirk- hope hope hope you get your dont let that dang win!
joy- hope your comes and goes with no problem so you get get on with your ttc
curl- have fun coming up

afm- well nothing new to report (go figure ) no af....
8 dpo (i think.. that or still 12 days past missed af)...driving me crazy!!
ran out of test few days ago...so couldn't test so I used opk yesterday and today (dumb i know) both had dark lines (but not quite as dark as test line but darker then usual?!?)

bb's are sore sore- feels like I used them a punching bags
sides hurt like I have done way to many pull-ups. (but been feeling that pain for about 1.5 week now)
Also had some pinching/stingy pain near my inside hip bone last night and now some low minor cramps
Temps are still good soooo don't think it is the but not sure what it is?!?

Suppose to get some hpt in mail tomorrow (to far to go to a store to go buy some around here!) so I guess I will have to wait and se if the mail man will bring my test so I can pos AGAIN

to all

12 years ago

Hi ladies

RJ - hun I hope this rollercoaster ends with your bfp!!

Emma - Aw hun I am so sorry you're feeling so down. I know what you mean about not wanting to do anything incase it hurts your chances, but being so stressed could impact your chances as well. As hard as it is not to stress, maybe getting out and keeping busy would help you to not actively think about it so much (cause we all know no matter what we're doing we're thinking about it) I found testing too early, or too often added on the stress too, and would really bring me down. Maybe next cycle try not to test until af should be there? (Again I know, way easier said than done.) Not trying to preech or anything, just trying to help. I hate to see you so down!

quirk - I just know you're getting a bfp! Can't wait to hear the results tomorrow!

AFM - Still bleeding, but it slowed a little today, it's more "medium" than "heavy" which is pretty normal for cd3/4 (not sure if I should really count monday as day 1 since i didnt start till 10pm, but it was definitely full flow) Hopefully the bleeding continues to act as af, and slows and eventually stops so I can get back to some baby making!

Hope everyone is having a good Thursday!
Joy

Hello ladies! I recognize a few of you from when I was on here months ago. I have been on CMP but now I'll be returning here. I went in for my 12 week appt on Monday and discovered that my lil' baby had died. They estimate that it happened around 10 weeks. I did a D&C on Tuesday. I've been hiding out at home for the past few days. I'm up and down emotionally. Luckily I have a busy toddler who makes a great distraction. Since it'll probably be a bit before my body is back to normal, I probably not be posting to much until my normal cycle is back. Hopefully it goes quickly. My Dr said 4-6 weeks before I have a period, which she warned would likely be heavy. Then after that I'll start TTC.

@ Joy, it really does sound like a period to me, so hopefully you'll be announcing a BFP soon!

Sending many positive baby vibes to all you ladies.

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Nicole - Aw sweetie I am so sorry I am always here to talk if you want! You can private message me. Not sure if you remember or not, but I went through something similar.

Keeping my that the m/c bleeding doesnt last too long and that af shows up quick so you can get back to ttc!

Joy

Nicole: So sorry to hear you had to go threw that I hope you have a speedy recovery so you can get back into the swing of things.

Well I woke up this morning and AF decided to show up so no testing for me and Im out. I am a couple days short of my one year mark and I go to my dr on Monday to see if its time for a FS. :(

12 years ago

hi all

@nicola ...im very sorry to hear your news

@joy thanks again for the kind words hun, you are right bout the testing im gonna stop doing the tests so early

@quirk sorry the showed up for you , she did for me this morning too , so once again we are cycle twins ....

as i just said the witch showed today so im feeling very down and like giving up , but im not gonna onto month 20 ...i will get that bloody .

xxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Kitten: Im sorry she got you too! Hopefully we can get twin BFPs next month I completely know how you feel, I have the cycle day 1 blues too! I cried for a good 10 minutes after I saw the witch! I think we deserve a couple days to mourn the cycle that didnt work Well onto another cycle and another chance for that BFP!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo