Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some Easter Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! I jumped the gun (not that this is a surprise anymore) and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs and married 2 or those
From Canada
I'm a wanna-be stay-at-home-mom, currently just a house wife.
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
So we have escentially been ttc #1 for over a year now
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
I am currently on CD33 & not sure how many dpo, 11-13 I think, my bbt was messed up around O this cycle.
I use opks, and chart my bbt & take folic acid
This cycle I am starting baby asprin every day, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
I've heard a lot of ladies have gotten pg on their first cycle using EPO so hopefully it works.
Thankfully dh is no longer going anywhere so he will still be here to try again next cycle if this one doesn work out.
I have been very relaxed this cycle, and havent obsessed on any "symptoms" the only thing I have notice are cramps (which woke me at 4am the other night) and a slight dip in my bbt.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Happy Canada Day/4th of July weekend!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

275 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 275 Replies | Last Page

RJ: your temp will change quickly and alot of things affect it.... you can only use a temp if you have been asleep for more than 4 hours..... I would use the first one at 7AM but not the one only one hour later...... Your temp chart could be wrong if your temps weren't accurate so if your opk was clearly positive on the day you think ... I would say you O'd a day or two later......... you could still be fine!!!

I don't want to use a digital until I get a more definite line on the frer or dip test because I don't think it will come up when it is that early....... they usually test around 50.... so frer is 25 so if it doesn't show on frer yet than a digital will be too early..... going to keep my hopes up and keep testing until it is darker!!!!

12 years ago

Thanks CJ that makes me feel a wee-bit better
I have been having cramps all morning and what feels like a uti.... but waiting on the temp dip to indicate implantation ...at least that is what i am wishing for

You and i r pretty close in testing...hoping you get a darker ...i hope i will follow suit right behind you

12 years ago

I did have a temp dip yesterday.... My temp had been 98.3 for a few days... then 97.9 yesterday? Then today it was at 98.3 again!!!! I am hoping it was implantation.......

12 years ago

User Image

I know it is hard to tell... but do you see any pink? I think there is in person... but very faint! Frer...afternoon....

will have to test again tomorrow fmu and see.......

12 years ago

CJ - do you have a pic of it before it was removed from the case?

~ Amanda User Image

12 years ago

sorry CJ, I can't see it but that could be the upload op the picture to this site. Good luck!

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Regardless of the tests so far... my bbs are killing me today... and I have noticed globs of creamy lotiony cm the past two days? Could be good signs right?

Any other symptoms out there ladies with any of you?? Well, it has been super hot here... 113 yesterday and so we have been hanging out in the house..... maybe going to a blues festival tonight by the Mississippi river.... then tomorrow night is fireworks.......

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Lisa - Aw thanks sweetie! I really dont know what androgel is, is it possible that the androgel your dh is taking could cause him to start producing sperm?

Susy - My mom was really excited when I told her!! I think she is a little reserved right now tho since I am only about 4 weeks and last time I m/c'd at 8 weeks. But still really excited!

Abbie - !! So exciting! Talk about a lucky streak for the thread!!

Yas - Thanks hun!

mevensgirl - Yep! Thats 3 in 3 days!!

RJandJD - Hmm... not sure I had some bazar readings this cycle too... I thought I O'd on June 17th (had +ops on the 16th & 17th) but my temp was messed up and didnt spike till the 19th. The last time we bd'd was Thursday or Friday... cant remember, but I think it was thurs. Swimmers can live up to 5 day tho so you're not out either way! And I would definitely go with the 7am temp not the later one. Your bbt fluxuates all the time so dont worry about it being low at 8.

Carolyn - I see a line!!! (On both of them!) FRER rarely gives false positives!! On there a line is usually a line! Definitely use the FRER tomorrow with fmu! I just KNOW you're gonna get your bfp!!! As for symptoms I have lots of cm too!! (I keep worrying that af is starting or something but its always just cm! - I'm a little paranoid!) got my crossed for you!!

Wow ladies, we are 3 for 3 right now! I got my bfp Friday, Serenity got hers on Fri & now Abbie got her today (Sat) And Carolyn IS going to get hers tomorrow!! Awesome!! Who's next???

As for me, not much is new, has some crazy nausea today, kinda like it tho cause I actually FEEL pg now.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

OMG JOY!!!! It's about time woman!!!...lol

User Image User Image

12 years ago

to all the new !!!! That 's awesome!!

Joy - Sucks about the nausea but if it makes you happy then great!!

Carolyn - I see a line!!!!!! You are totally #4!!!!! Can't wait to check in tomorrow!!!!

We're definitely in a lucky streak!!! I hope I join you soon. I've been having lots of creamy cm for a couple of days. Not noticing much else though but I'm still hopeful!!!!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo