Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Evenin' ladies! Seems everyone is in pretty good spirits across the board! Pulling for you ladies that haven't had the witch show up yet!

Snow-I'm sure that's the best thing you can do, take care of yourself and try and not stress so much! Hopefully you'll get your BFP or at least find out what's going on!

Joy-there's really nothing you can do to fix the retrograde, I've researched that taking 100mg of sudafed can help, I have no idea why or how, but that's what I've read. We even tried that the other night, and I guess that's why it really got to me, because we had done EVERYTHING "right" this time around and now this is my first cycle in almost a year where I haven't been in the TWW. Got my "temp spike" this morning so at least I know I ovulated for sure, I was getting freaked out thinking I might not have O'd. So we're totally out this cycle.

AFM, I had my first complete melt down yesterday. DH was out of the house and his stupid cat (12yo and she hates EVERYONE except for my DH) was bothering me, she was under the bed growling while I was trying to make the bed, long story short, I got angry and started throwing things to get her to go away and I just lost it!! I feel much better today, there was a lot of pent up anger and frustration that I haven't been able to get out while DH is home. I didn't know how badly I just needed to let go and cry for awhile, feels like a weight was lifted!

Good news on the job front, I got a job offer from a company today (they actually sought me out) and I'm meeting with the CEO in the morning to find out exactly what they would be wanting from me, and so I can figure out if it's something I'd like to do.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Robyn - Sorry to hear there really isnt anything you can do for it. Glad you got to get your anger/frustrations out today! Sometimes we really just need a good cry!
And congrats on the job offer!! Good luck tomorrow!

Jil - How long has it been since your m/c? Was the last af you had the first once since then? Your on cd28 today and 7 days late for af? Cause I know first hand that a m/c can screw with your cycles. (My first cycle after my 1st m/c was 36 days!) Still keeping my for for

AFM - Having a "lazy" day today, laundry, cleaning, and grocery shopping, thats about all I"ve done.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, quick update on me.

My name is Keico I'm 36 DH is 40 we are trying for #3. Well at least I'm trying, DH is NTNP.

I am 9 DPO, if I have another high temp tomorrow my chart will be considered triphasic. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though because I've had a triphasic chart in the past and ended up with a BFN. Other sypmtoms, I have lots of creamy CM, the sides of my boobs hurt, frequent urination and moodiness (could be PMS). Also, my girly bits (vulva) hurt like someone kicked me in the crotch! It feels like it should be swollen but it's not (yes I checked) also my girly bits seem to have a bluish tint. I'm not sure if this is normal for me or not because it's not like I'm checking out my vulva on a regular basis.

12 years ago

Keico - Hi sweetie! Long time!! your symptoms sound promising!!

Joy

joy- ive had two af since i had my miscarriage both right on time and no change. i have a 21 day cycle. it was the same on b/c. the only time it was messed up was when i was first off b/c. it went away for a month then boom i was pregnant.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

ok so i think i might be pg. all my symptoms point to a bfp, but im not going to peos till monday. here are my symptoms

full breasts and really sore nipples,usually my pms symptoms for this are my boobs are sore on the sides not the front

had cramping on tuesday like af but it has gone away, twinges here and there

bbt was high last week then dropped and is now high again

a little bit nauceaus

opks 2 weeks ago were faintly positive, then disappeared completly, and for the past 2 days are getting darker and darker. im technically 11 dpo today

what do you girls think???

12 years ago

i think all signs are pointing to yes, aroma. yay!!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

hey all,

@joy im on cycle day 10 so waiting for the big O , i hate waiting !!!!!

lets hope we see some bfp soon

i wont be on til sunday now im going to my brothers wedding tmw so gonna have a chill

Emma x xx x x x

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

I have a feeling we are close to getting a wave of BFP's on this thread!! Aroma, snowwhite, Keico, and anyone I may have missed... in the next few days!!

Happy birthday, Caren! Hope you enjoy your day-breakfast in bed sounds heavenly :)

Rmorgan-so sorry that you are having a frustrating month. I've had many of those moments when you have a good cry and feel a little better afterwards. Congrats on the job, though, hope it's something that will be a positive thing for you!

Joy- ugh to being around bad parents!!! I have to prepare myself to be around friends with their little ones just b/c it breaks my heart afterwards, but my friends tend to be really attentive parents. Don't know what it would be like to be around lazy or bad parents-I'd probably want to snatch their kids up and take them home with me!! btw, your definition of a "lazy" day cracks me up- grocery shopping, cleaning, and laundry are a really productive day in my eyes!

Crossing my fingers for those about to ovulate.

afm- I think I should o on Sunday or Monday. no bding yet b/c dh and I have been too busy with work. :( I'm really hoping that someday we are in a financial position to not work as much, or, my dream of working part-time or staying home for a few years if we are lucky enough to get pregnant. Those dreams seem farther away though since all of our savings will likely go to ivf. But if it helps us get pregnant, I will not complain one bit. I know that we are lucky to be able to afford a shot at ivf. But I can't deny feeling jealous of stay at home mom's who post pics on facebook of going to the park or the aquarium during the day with their little ones-it seems like so much fun. even being able to go grocery shopping during the day.

Well, it's Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend and lots of !

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Caren - OMG so sorry sweetie, I donno how I missed that it was your birthday yesterday!! Happy (belated) Birthday!!

hoping - I hope you're right about the wave of bfps! And I dont really qualify yesterday as "lazy" either, was just much more relaxed than the days prior! Yay for O-ing soon!! Happy -ing!

Emma - I was pretty sure you were pre-o! I really hate waiting to o.... I wish our whole cycles could happen in like a week... bleed Sun/Mon, O Wed, test Fri/Sat! Wouldnt that be awesome?? lol! Hope you have fun at your bros wedding!

Kristing - That would be so awesome if you got your bfp this cycle!! for you! Sounds promising!

Jil - Hmm... well then you must just be pg! for

Sorry if I missed anyone! In a bit of a rush today... got lots to do and we have to leave her in an hour.

AFM - it's crazy windy here.. so not looking forward to the hour long drive. Oh well. On the ttc side, I got another -opk this am... hopefully it will be + tomorrow! I would love to O tomorroe ( or Sunday) that should have been my due date (was told conflicting dates... either the 10th or 11th) so regardless this weekend is gonna be rough.

Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo