Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 266 Replies | Last Page

nicole- yay for the longer lp. that's awesome!

afm- my boobs are killing me! i've never felt pain like this except for when i had my last bfp, but its even worse this time around. if im not pregnant, im definitely going to the doctor to find out whats wrong.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

ok guys i need some serious help.. so i thought i o'd on feb 26th which would make me 10dpo today, anyways with being on the lupron i never saw any hint of a second line until feb 26th, that day i had left side ovary pain and then cramps for a half hr, it went away, then the opks started getting super light and the second line dissapeared all together. i have felt crampy and yucky since and am expecting af somewhere between friday and sunday this week.. soooo anyways yesterday i peed on the opks again and now the 2nd line is coming up again, its never a full positive but it is darker than it was on the 26th, im very confused as i had all the signs of o on the 26th except the positive opk and feel pmsy right now, so why would i all of a sudden start getting stronger 2nd lines on the opks from yesterday. im pretty sure i ain't pg as im having those tell tale cramps that i get 5 days before af but why would the opks start showing a possible surge again, or could i be gearing up for an actual ovulation again... im going to rip my hair out soon

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!!

Joy: YAY for cycle twins again!!! Hopefully this will be our twin BFPs!!! Ya we said we were ntnp but I have already started counting the days till O and the best times to BD lmao... oh well if we are blessed with another December baby than Ill be overjoyed!!

Jil: It sounds really promising!! I cant wait to hear your results!!

Nicole: I can see where your coming from... No pet can replace the one with that place in your heart.. My dog is the same way, she is getting really old and I have a cat and a bird and none of them mean as much as my dog does! I also feel your pain with ur DD, when our cat had to be put down it was the hardest thing to try and explain it to my daughter. Dont worry with your love and support she will be fine :D Any sign of AF?? congrats on the longer LP!!!

Retha: yay for being in the 2ww!! fingers crossed you caught that egg!

Cassie: Welcome to BYOB, this is a great place!! Will keep my fingers crossed the witch stays away!!

Caren: I hope you feel better soon!

Cris: hoping the witch doesnt show up for you!! Do you know when you are going to test?

Hoping: Sorry I forgot your name :( I find that taking a cycle to relax (if it is possible to forget about TTC lol) helps bring your spirits back up and revitalizes the hope of having that BFP..enjoy your cycle hehe

Robyn: I think your just as strong as any other woman on here! It sounds like you have been threw a lot too!! Keep your head up!!

Jessica: I have tried using OPKs but I find they add more stress than take some off!! I hope you get your answers soon!

elle: fingers crossed AF stays away!!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Aroma, we must have been typing at the same time!!

I had that problems with OPKs and my dr told me that sometimes we gear up to O but for some reason it doesnt happen (Stress, the egg isnt ripe enough, hormones, could be anything) so the OPKs will go back to negative as if you O'd. Sometime in the next week or so, you will get a surge again and will again get a positive OPK and this time you should ovulate. I believe that is why alot of people who use OPKs also BBT because your temp will tell you if you O'd or not.

Stay strong!

12 years ago

hey quirks thanks now heres the other thing. my temp on the 27th up until 2 days ago was 36.9, yesterday 36.4 so explain that one lol.. i just want af to show so we can get on with the game pan lol... i ve come to the conclusion that it will either eventually show or i will be pg, im just getting sick of waiting lol..

12 years ago

LOL sorry Aroma, I cant explain that... I dont temp so I wouldnt even know where to start.... sounds really strange tho... I hope you figure it out soon!!

12 years ago

thanks quirk lol for trying, i guess i justneed to wait for af to show. then things will get back to the norm..

12 years ago

Thanks Nicole and Quirk for the support, I am definitely glad I found this forum. It has truly been a blessing to be able to come on here and rant!

Snow-I have eye twitching all the time! It's stressed induced, no doubt you've had A LOT going on. Sometimes I get just the eyebrow, but other times it's the eyebrow, eyelid, and even the skin underneath my eye with all twitch at the same time. Try and do something to de-stress yourself, it will help the eye. And if it doesn't go away soon, don't worry, sometimes stress induced eye twitching can last for a week! At least that's what I've experienced AND researched because mine drives me crazy!!

Aroma, I'm having the same thing going on, kinda. I got a +OPK on cd15, didn't check on cd16, but checked this morning because I haven't had a significant temp rise to signify I've O'd, and it was negative, which I assumed it would be. But now I'm just confused. This is my first month charting, so maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I doubt it, I did tons of research on how to do it properly and I haven't swayed from the routine yet.

DH and I tried again last night, with no such luck, again. But without having a significant temp rise, I'm not sure I even ovulated. Or maybe my window is still open since fertility friend says I could ovulate bt cd15 and cd17(today). But I'm not going to ask DH to try again today, I think he's met his breaking point and I don't want to overdue it.

But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies already in your TWW, as much as I HATE the TWW, I sure do I was with you!

12 years ago

Joy and Quirkmom- looks like I'm on the same clock as you-should ovulate on Sunday, so we're on the same cycle!

rmorgan- so wish that you were in the tww, too, but it sounds like you've got to know your (and dh's) limits. so frustrating!!

random rant--can I just say how annoying it is that Snooki from Jersey Shore is pregnant??? Really? Someone who parties all the time can get pregnant w/o even trying and we can't?? I don't know why I'm surprised, maybe I'm not, but just hate hearing all the press on the radio and online about it. ugh!!

12 years ago

Hoping - OMG! I was thinking the same thing! I just roll my eyes everytime a celebrity gets pregnant. Especially those known for partying.

Snow - I've had that too, but not as a pregnancy symptom. Try eating a banana. I've heard it can be caused by a lack of potassium. But the boob thing sounds promising.

Caren - Have you tried B6 to help regulate your cycle? I've heard some testimonials that say it can help with that.

AFM - So I had some spotting this morning. I think my assumption that I ovulated early was right. The first opk I took on cd11 was the darkest of all of them so it must have been at the tail end of my surge. I think af is just around the corner. I will start testing earlier next month.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo