Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 285 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladiessss I hope everyone had a good holiday and are READY for this new LUCKY YEAR! :)

I ended up O'ing on christmas eve. With the hustle and bustle of the holiday we were not able to bd on the day or the day after so.. I have to hope that the early morning bd we did on the day before O will be just the right time. Which I think it may have been. fx! 2dpo today.. going to start some progesterone cream here on the eve of 3 dpo....

Good luck ladies! I hope and pray this thread is a lucky one!

User Image

12 years ago

i think i see a faint line but i cant tell so well if its a line or my hopeful mind! wish i had a camera so i could upload and tweak it!

but i got PLENTY more of the dollar test and some clear blues, so ill keep testing until i get a bfp or af shows.

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

Welcome to the newbies on the thread and To all!

Kaylee I'm gonna be stalking this thread until you find out!!

12 years ago • Post starter

DH says, "Why dont you just wait until youre late?" I dont even know how to explain the obsession to him. Haha.
Im so anxious!!!!

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

Hello all, I am on the tww as well hoping for my bfp!!! I recently found out that I am a poas addict.. I am 11 dpo I believe. I have been testing since 7 dpo as I have seen that some have gotten their bfp that early. This is my first month "trying" to conceive. We have been unprotected since July 09 and have only gotten pregnant once which didn't stick :( And actually sadly it was last yr this month that I conceived, I was on the same cycle as Mommybandy, I tested positive on January 4th 2011 and m/c 1-13-11 :( Af is due on the 29th this month. I am tired of seeing negatives so I am not going to test again till then. Baby dust to all.

12 years ago

Welcome newcomers!!! and to you!!!

YAY KAYLEE and for your and !!!! Let us know if that faint line gets darker!!!

Well temps are still weird for me, but DH seems so much more excited about trying and I know that seems weird but for a long time he would say he wanted another one and then kinda act like he maybe wasn't all in!! But now he is and I am SOOO happy!!!

I know I think I am out this month but I figure Feb. is still in the new year so I thought I would stay!!! Still routing for you all and happy new year 's!!

12 years ago

Hi! I am so excited to have found this forum!

I am VERY new to the TWW...as in this is my first time ever trying to conceive...which is why I am up at 12:30 at night going crazy doing research when I should be sleeping!

Anyway, I think I qualify for this thread. I am technically 7 dpo with AF due on the 3rd. I would love to test on New Year's Eve and tell my DH the news as the ball drops but I guess we shall see.

No symptoms to report as of yet except for feeling anxious and excited. A little bloated today but that might be the meal I made in my crock pot. Ha!

I am so happy to have support and look forward to doing the same for you all!

Sprinkling lots of On you all while keeping a little in my pocket for myself.

Nice to *meet* you!

12 years ago

So, I gotta stop reading all the TWW sites that list symptoms and BFP and what not. I`m only 9 dpo and I poas this morning. Why? I have not clue. I had a chemical pregnancy last time from doing this and it killed so why would I do it again one might wonder. I`ll tell you why, because I, Hopefullll, am a POAS addict!!!

As soon as 9dpo hits I`m doing it. And what`s sick is that I`m doing it before dh gets up so he won`t try and make me wait. I`m spending lots of money on it and I feel very naughy afterward. When Im not doing it, I`m thinking about my next fix. Sometimes I do it twice a day. These are all the symptoms of a classic poas addict. If you have one or all of these symptoms, there IS help for you, you are not alone! simply jot down your thoughts on this forum and we can all be addicts together and feed off of eachothers sickness lol. Is it a cure, goodness no, but it sure is fun to know you`re not alone:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago

LOL Hopefull you're killin me! That's hilarious.

I started buying my pee sticks online so that DH could stop complaining that we were going to spend more TTC the baby than it would cost to send one to college.

12 years ago • Post starter

If this isnt my month, I plan to start buying online so DH will stop with his complaining. Even though I buy the dollar store ones. Lol.

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo