Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the summer babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Started spotting on Aug 9th 2011
Went for an u/s Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
Started bleeding Aug 18th
Went to the ER for an emergency D&C that evening
I am now in my 5th week of bleeding from the m/c (day 32)
I got bloodwork done a week and a half ago to see why I was still bleeding
Doc was supposed to call with results on Wed, but havent heard from him
I used opks, chartted my bbt & took folic acid, plus, started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
Right now I am taking a prenatal vitamin, and chartting my bbt. As soon as my cycle starts again I plan on using all the same tools as last time as well as investigating some new ones!
I am hoping it wont take me another 8 months to get pregnant this time around!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 282 Replies | Last Page

I just have to make it two more days before I can get a pos. smiley on the opk .... Dh gets back on Friday afternoon so technically I can get one the earliest on Thurs. and still get the IUI on Friday after dh gets back!!! So I just have to get through tomorrow without a smiley..... Nothing close today so I am hoping dh will make it back in time!!!

Keeping my hopes up!!!

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

Joy: Thanks :D it is definately getting to me tho. I had to get DH to move the tests and hide them on me!!! but i cant go another month with getting my hopes broken early! Have you heard from the dr yet about those blood tests?

Cris: Its your hormones shifting towards pregnancy and not AF!!!

Jade: I have healed good and my dr said it was ok to ttc this month! Im feeling much better now. The hardest part was being stuck in the hospital for almost a week and having nothing to do but lay there thinking about the egg that never had a chance!

Carolyn: That smiley face stays away today! It sounds like you are going to be able to do that IUI! Good Luck!!!

AFM: 7dpo now and I have caught a nasty cold! Cant really tell between feeling terrible from the cold or if im having symtpoms! Hopefully this passes soon!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Update: Went to clinic late yesterday afternoon to get urine test for uti (and pregnancy test too)...well seems I do have a UTI but neg on pregnancy test (urine not blood)

Still no sign of and still got a very faint line on fmu wondo test this morning.....I am thinking is looming around waiting
If I got faint on Monday, then today (Wednesday) it should be darker

Wish she wouldn't play these mean hurtful games just show up already!?!?

Hope you all r doing well

12 years ago

RJ: When I got pregnant with my daughter, I got a UTI at the beginning of my pregnancy. The dr told me its normal because the hormones throw off your immune system! Also if its a faint line, there is still hope! It may just be taking a while to build up the HCG. With my daughter, I only ever got a faint line. I stopped testing at 13 weeks pregnant and went back to the dr, got a blood test and found out my body just didnt produce a lot of HCG. It seems weird that the doctors wont do a blood test?!? Maybe try demanding it?

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

RJ - Sorry to hear about the urine test result But I wouldnt worry too much about the fainy positives... mine never got darker on those cheapie tests, but they got really dark on frer! There is still hope until the shows!

quirk - I am glad you got your dh to hide the tests on you... it can be sooo temping! And so heartbreaking when you get a bfn, even if it is way too early! I hope your cold passes quickly! They seem to be going around, I have had one for like a week!

Carolyn - Yay for no smiley!! I am keeping my that you didnt get one today! Tomorrow or Friday would be great! hun!!

Jade - Thanks sweetie! It is very frustrating to be ready to move on to ttc, but unable to cause my body doesnt want to cooperate! I hope af shows up for you soon!! (Who ever thought we would be saying that??? )

Cris - Thanks hun! I really hope af doesnt show for you!

AFM - I HAVE NEWS FOR ONCE!!! Man it seems like forever since I have actually had something interesting to say!! I think the bleeding as finally come to an end!!! I had some d/c and spotting on Sunday, then Monday I had lots of d/c possibly with a little brownish (old) blood, then yesterday was almost nothing (just a little yelllowish d/c) and today so far is the same!!! Woohoo!!!

Now I just have to wait for my doctors apt on Oct 5th for him to book me for an u/s to see if my fibroid has shrunk back down....

Hope everyone is doing well!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy - ! Yay! I hope it keeps going that way!! I heard a lot of women are more fertile after a d&c! I hope it catches soon for you! So happy the bleeding is stopping!

RJ - Sorry about the test, but it's weird they tested with urine when you've been doing that with no result. But UTI is a good sign. Just before my m/c I had a UTI and had no idea! So maybe you are pg! !!!!

Jacks - Where are you girl???

Carolyn - I hope that smiley shows up when your husband does!! !

Quirk - haha! I wanted my husband to hide the tests too but I was too scared he'd think I'd gone nuts! I haven't had the urge to test at all this month though! But I am getting an itch as we speak....

Well, since I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache yesterday I noticed my bbs were a tiny bit sore. Today the headache continued and I felt nauseous too, until I ate something. I've had dry lips for the past 3 days and no amount of chap stick or water will make them better. I dunno if it's a good sign or not. I've also had some pinching and small cramps since last Saturday. Well, not much time left to wait. I'm 11DPO today. I should get an answer by the weekend!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

1stbaby: My husband already knew I was crazy before we got married! He is a good sport when it comes to my ttc craziness...He even sits and listens to all my crazy ttc talk (he actually now calls my period AF) in the next couple days for

Joy: I think the POAS addiction is the worst part of ttc, so Im happy I wont be testing till AF is due. Thanks, I hope this cold passes! thankfully my dd hasnt caught it so it stays that way! Congrats on no bleeding!!! Oct 5 seems so far away but good luck and ill keep my for you till then!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

quirk - Thanks sweetie! I hope you're feeling better!

Cris - I hope thats true that I'll be extra fertile... I want my bfp quickly this time! No more of this waiting another 8 months crap!! LoL!! I'm glad to hear af still hasnt shown up!! Really hoping she stays away from you & you finally get your much deserved bfp!!!

AFM - I am in a super good mood right now! Dh and I chatted earlier today and decided to wait until we saw the doc to start bd-ing... yeah that flew out the window! I had sooooo much cm today, and was super frisky!! So we bd'd tonight!! Haha!! Oh well, I am just happy that I didnt start bleeding again! I was worried I would! But so far I'm still in the clear! Soooooooooooo happy to be done with all this bleeding!!! Now if the next coupld weeks could just fly by so I can get my doc apt (& hopefully u/s) out of the way and find out that my fibroid has shrunk, that would be perfect!!

Hope everyone is having a great night/day!
Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy: I am soooooo glad you are finally getting over all of this and your spirits are picking up!!!!! I am happy for you that you can move forward again............ happy hugs to you !!!!

For me: dh is returning tomorrow!!!!! Yay!!! And no smiley yet.... so hopefully it will be this weekend that would be perfect for us! But it should be anyday from now to next Wed. Here's to a happy IUI this month!!!!!

12 years ago

Hi all

CJ- so glad no smiley yet hopefully it will hold off until the is just right
Joy- go joy go joy so happy for you that bleeding has stopped
quirk- hope you are feeling better
1st- fore your signs....sounds good. Been getting headaches the last past days also

afm- well still no ...took opk test yesterday just because....it was very strong positive...while hpt (wondo) still very light faint light.
not sure maybe I "O" again...well we yesterday "just in case" also temp jump high this morning????
took a cheap store brand (similar to ept) got a very faint line only on the bottom part of the window

Well will keep updated

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo