Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the April (Baby) Showers!! ;)

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! I jumped the gun (not that this is a surprise anymore) and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 months since the m/c, 15 in total
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I am currently on CD51 & pregnant!
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
My (estimated) EDD is March 11th 2012
My first doctors apt is on Aug 4th 2011
I used opks, and chart my bbt & took folic acid. Plus this last cycle I started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
I've heard a lot of ladies have gotten pg on their first cycle using EPO & it worked for me, so I highly reccomend giving it a try!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Joy, when did you test your bfp, cd13?

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

2pages already!?!? Wow! Where the he'll have I been?! Good job joy ;)

My name is Jacquelyn(jacks) and I'm 33. My bf of 6yrs is 27. We are on month #5 TTC #1. I'm supposed to ovulate this wknd so we are Like crazy! I do opk's, EPO, and prenatals, but no more temping! That drove me crazy. Katie #1 mailed me her left over opks so Im hoping that her sticks give me the BFP I'm looking for since they worked for her

Cris, you are too funny! Definitely a blonde moment huh!
Katie#2, For you girl!

Everyone who is new to this fantabulous thread WELCOME!

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

12 years ago

Jacks - Thing is I really am blonde! Maybe I shouldn't say that too loud after my brain fart!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hi girls, thanks everyone for all the crossed fingers! I really appreciate it.

So this morning I took an FRER 6 days sooner and like I said I took the test apart and saw a faint faint ffaint line, DH didn't see it and proceeded to call me a crazy woman. So tonight I hadn't peed in a few hours so thought "what the heck" and did a Wondfo dipstrip. We were getting ready for company so I forgot about the test and was in the house doing other things when I realized I forgot about the test so I rushed back to the bathroom(within 5 minutes from taking the test) and was shocked to see two lines, the second faint, but visible! DH even saw it! No official BFP announcement yet though, I'm worried about evap lines. I'll take another FRER tomorrow morning, no more Wondfo strips left.

AHHHH!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!
My name is Lisa and I am 30.
DH is 35.
TTC since October.
Diagnosed with PCOS in May.
Diagnosed with one blocked tube in June.
Hubby was diagnosed with azoospermia in June.
Waiting on an appointment with an RE currently.

I figured since everything seems hopeless, we are ntnp because it doesn't look like we are going to get anywhere until we go through some sort of fertility treatment. DH started testosterone replacement therapy after he provided the sample for the SA because his family doctor said his testosterone was VERY low. Anyhow...we just had fun this month. Oddly enough, I am now four days late. I am not getting my hopes up and NOT testing until AT LEAST this weekend because having PCOS, I know my body likes to play games with me. I have no PMS symptoms other than sore bb's, but they are not nearly as sore as they usually are. Also, they usually get REALLY sore under my arms a week before and and I am not tender there at all. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed, but I am not getting my hopes up.

~Lisa~

12 years ago

Hi Everyone

I'm Katie, I'm from Australia. DH is 31 I'm 29 and we've been together 8 years

this will be our 8th cycle TTC. I'm lucky in a way because i have very short cycles so more chances to conceive but nothing so far.

this month i'm using OPKs, BBT, Saliva ferning, robitussin and just major fingers crossed! I'm also starting acupuncture on saturday. at the very least i hope to see a change in the OPK and BBT as i havent used them before so that will help with understadning when i o in my short cycle. its made a bit harder as DH works away (2 weeks home, 2 weeks at work) so we may have just missed the crucial times!!

I have two furry babies who keep me quite occupied at the mo (Bella and Diesel)

i'm liking this website as i like to analyis (obsess??!!)things and so many people here do too!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Good Morning Girls,

I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am thinking about you...although not keeping up like I used too.

Katie#2- I am ...definetely sounds promising...I am looking forward to checking in later to see what the FRER says.

Jacks- I am so hoping this is your month! I rubbed my belly all ocver those OPK's, so hopefully you will get your BFP!

Lisa- It sounds like you are doing better than in many of previous posts....and may even get "lucky" this month. I really hope everything works out for you. I know you have a rough go at it for quite a while, but this is the first time I have seen you talk about symptoms in a while, so hopefully that means you are in a better frame of mind, so to speak.

Cris- Where are you?

Carolyn- Hope this is your month LOVE, DO NOT TEST UNTIL AT LEAST 11 dpo...please?!

I know I missed a few people, and I apologize...I am trying to keep up with this thread and the one on CMP.

BTW- short history- I am Katie #1 I am 30, DH 34...TTC#2 for 3 months (DD is almost 3), and got my BFP...I am currently 14 weeks...I hang around because I can't wait to hear my online BFF's announcements when they get their BFP's.

Have a great day...Katie #2 I will check back in to see about your FRER results.

Katie #1 OUT

Katie

12 years ago

Welcome newbies!!

Clearblue Easy Digital "Pregnant!"

BFP!!

It does not feel real. I am 3w4d

12 years ago

Congrats Katie#2!!!!! !!!!!

Allison User Image

12 years ago

Katie: Happy Day!!! So excited for you! Congratulations!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo