Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the Baby Bumps!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 4-4.5 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt is Wed April 4th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

273 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 273 of 273 Replies

Hi ladies!

Sorry I have been MIA all weekend! Been so busy!!

Elle - Sorry about the bfn... could still be to early tho, dont give up! As for your question, we have told close family and some friends, but thats about it. We got outed at the party tho. She was annoucing her pregnancy and said she was due at the beginning on Dec like me. Grr.

bahoward - Jenn's right, the digi tests are a lot less sensitive than the others, so dont give up yet, your not out until the evil witch shows up! Also, who comment on your pic and what were they saying? It was gone by the time I got online.

Jenn - We have already told my close family and a few friends (incuding the couple having the party on sat) but unfortunately they outed us to all their friends... she was annoucing her pregnancy and when asked her due date she said "prob beginning of Dec like.." and pointed to me. I realize I dont know most of these people but I still have to see them from time to time and really it's not hers to tell! *sigh* oh well.
As for my next apt I see my ob/gyn on Thursday!! I am so excited!! I really hope he sends me for an u/s right away!!
So sorry to hear about your cousin! That is beyond frustrating, I cant stand people like that!
Yay for 9dpo tho! Got my for you!!

bumble - Sorry the witch showed up Hopefully this will be your cycle! Im so jealous of your "big clean"... we totally need to make a run (or 2... maybe 3) to the dump!

Jil - Sorry af showed. Hope the timing works out for dh to get that shot! Maybe he could call in sick on the Friday?

Caren - YAY for a darker BFP!! So happy for you! at your apt tomorrow, hope all goes well!

AFM - Not much to report, glad my super busy weekend is over and done with! Now I have a busy week ahead of me... and a yard sale to prepare for this weekend!
On the baby front, I am still feeling super nauseous & I have my 2nd ob apt on Thursday!! Only a couple more days to go!!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

We're on page 14 so as per usual I think I will jump the gun and start a new thread!

This is officially the end of this thread!

Please follow us over to the new thread:

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!
in the Two Week Wait - General Chatter section

Hope to see you all there!!

xx
Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

bahoward, I have this link in my bookmarkds to a site where it lists a bunch of pregnancy tests. I used it when I got all my positives last January and then my blood work came back negative two days later. My doc said I had "a random surge of hcg" but I think I had a chemical and it wasn't caught in time by the doctors. You might have to copy and paste the link but it will show how sensitive the digital's are compared to the two line-rs!

http://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html

Joy, how rude of your friend! Not only was it tough enough that you were being supportive at her child's first birthday party when you should have had a one year old in tow, but she had to blurt it out to everyone there like the should have already knew? Is she jealous that you both are pregnant at the same time again? I get annoyed easily (if you can't tell) with rude and thoughtless people. So I probably wouldn't be sharing anymore news with those friends if I was in your shoes! Not that I am suggesting you don't, just how I would react. Maybe that's why we don't have many friends here? LOL

Jill, I agree with Joy. Is calling in "sick" an option? DH is constantly telling me to call in because I get so frustrated with this TTC and then the idiot's I work with. I get paid sick time though. It's tough when you don't! I hope you find an option that works for you!
Hey ladies!!! I just put my FF account on hold. I am hoping that will keep me from temping this cycle! I am going to stay away from opk's too and hope that the doctors know what they are talking about with what the meds are supposed to do for my body!

AFM, I just put my FF account on hold. I am hoping that will keep me from temping this cycle! I am going to stay away from opk's too and hope that the doctors know what they are talking about with what the meds are supposed to do for my body! I will be asking the doc tomorrow when I go for my baseline stuff if the trigger could have not worked for me. I didn't get a temp spike until 5-6 days after I triggered and obviously at that point the swimmers they put up there were no longer! DH and I baby danced our pants off until the spike but obviously that didn't work! This cycle we will just have to go with the flow and hope, hope, HOPE!!

Ok I have to get back to homework and cleaning, the dumpster is leaving tomorrow! Have a good night ladies!!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo