Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the summer babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Started spotting on Aug 9th 2011
Went for an u/s Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
Started bleeding Aug 18th
Went to the ER for an emergency D&C that evening
I am now in my 5th week of bleeding from the m/c (day 32)
I got bloodwork done a week and a half ago to see why I was still bleeding
Doc was supposed to call with results on Wed, but havent heard from him
I used opks, chartted my bbt & took folic acid, plus, started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
Right now I am taking a prenatal vitamin, and chartting my bbt. As soon as my cycle starts again I plan on using all the same tools as last time as well as investigating some new ones!
I am hoping it wont take me another 8 months to get pregnant this time around!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Emma - I am so sorry! I can only imagine how crushing that news must be! But I agree, there no reason to loose hope! Are there any other natural ways out there that can help? I don't know much about it but I feel like I've read somewhere about ways to increase men's sperm count? Saying a prayer for you two!

Joy - I'm so glad things are looking good! You've had a LONG journey with that mc and it's about time you're back to "normal"!

Nats - I really hope you get and early BFP on your Anniversary! That would be the best gift ever!

Cris - I'm so glad everything looks good and I pray that your DH's results show the same!

Quirk - sorry that work has been so busy for you; but I guess a little overtime will come in handy this time of year?!

AFM - I have continued to spot/bleed so I went into the Dr yesterday for an u/s so they can check if there is any tissue left. Well there was some tissue and what resembled a placenta. So she gave me the option of another D&C or drugs. I decided on the drugs. Well nothing happened so I went into the Dr's this morning and she did a very uncomfortable exam to open up my cervix to see if there was anything hanging out right there. But no. So she gave me another round of pills but double the dose. So hopefully over the next 24 hrs I will finish this damn m/c! I'm soooo over this and ready to move on. :-(

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Nicole- Thank you. I'm so sorry your having a rough time Hope the double dose works for you

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

Nicole - I hope you're done with this m/c soon and that you don't need another D&C. Seems like everyone who went through a m/c just can't be done with them! As if losing the baby wasn't enough! and . Hang in there!

Joy - You haven't been spotting for a few days now ! Woot! When do you think you can get back to TTC? Have you had your period yet?

Well, my husband only has to bring his paper work to the lab at the hospital whenever he feels like it. After he does the tests, the doc said it takes about 10 days to get the results back. Hopefully we get pg before we get them :) I have renewed hope that it will happen soon!
I think my body is still getting back to normal even though I wasn't pg that long. So lucky #8? I don't feel opk-ing this cycle. I'll try to just about every other day instead and see what happens.

Come on O day! Get here already!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

hello everyone!

Emma: Im so sorry that the fs didnt have good news I have heard so many people say the dr said they couldnt get pg and they still did. Have you guys tried clomid and those sort of things? I just know you will get that BFP somehow!!

Cris: So happy to hear that you got good news and that nothing is wrong. Get that hubby into the lab and get those tests done!!! for that BFP before the results! I always take a cycle every 6 months to not track or opk or anything just to keep my head in a good place, its nice to relax about it for a month.

Joy: things are still busy but I think its almost done. Ill explain after. sounds like the bleeding is finally coming to an end!!!Im so over joyed to hear that! Now it stays away this time!

nutty: did you test? you get that BFP!

Nicole: that is why I agreed to take on the extra time, my daughters birthday is the week before christmas so things get extra strained! Im so sorry to hear your having such a hard time with this m/c that nothing is wrong and you dont need another D&C. Please let us know what happens!

AFM: the reason i was working so much overtime is the girl that does my job in the evening quit without notice, so I was doing the overtime and doing her job. They finally hired someone new so I just have to train her, then things will settle down. I will "O" in the next couple days so Im hoping she is a quick learner!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jenn - Thanks hun!! Ugh thats crazy that you have had to take over that other girls job! Glad they finally found a replacement tho, hope she's a quick learner!! Happy BD-ing!!

Cris - Nope no period yet, will probably get it sometime between the end of November and the beginning of December. We have to wait a couple cycles before ttc again... so will probably be starting in February as long as all goes well!
Keeping my for you hun!!

Nicole - Thanks hun, I must say, I am loving feeling normal again! Tho I am still paranoid! LoL! Think I probably will be for a while! (I am sure you can relate!) I really hope this round of meds does the trick so you can get back to normal!!

Nats -

AFM - Still nada! Had a pretty busy day today... Rememberance Day ceremony, then out for lunch to Applebee's, which was free for Veterans/current military personel, which I thought was really awesome! Then turned out they didnt chage me for my meal either cause I am a military wife! Was really impressed, I dont know of any other restaurnat that does that... definitely made me want to go back and support their business! (Plus the food was yummy!)

This evening I went out shopping with my Mom, we just went to Walmart but I managed to get a TON of my Christmas shopping done... all the kids we buy for are done (there are 11 in total ) My parents are both pretty much done... need a little more for my Dad cause his bday is next week too. My BIL & 1 of my sisters are done, and my other sister is 1/2 done. I am on a roll!!

Well I am off to wrap some presents before going to bed! Hope everyone had a great day!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

1st- Get them test's in so you can get the results asap!! Glad your more hopeful now and for your BFP cycle 8!!

Cris- Hopefully it's the end of you having to work so much!!! Hope the new girl is a quick learner so you can concentrate on

Joy- you are so organised!!! It is coming around far too fast this year!

AFM- I tested but got BFN, it was a long shot though as only 7DPO. Had some more spotting after BDing @ 7DPO and some spotting this morning 8DPO (no BD) only when i wiped and it was pink in colour, really dont know what to make of it!
Going to wait until 13DPO to test again now.. No symptoms still.

Had a lovely day with DP+DD yesterday, DD went to stay with her nanna in the afternoon/evening so was just us

Nat xxxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

hey all,

thanks for your kind words and prayers

we are just trying to come to terms woth the news , its hit dh hard.

we asked bout clomid/iui/etc.... and the said the only option is ivf with icsi.thanks again

Emma xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Emma: did they give you a reason that was your only hope? I really hope they are wrong and you get your miracle.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

AFM: Well it seems that I will need to put of TTC for a little while. DH went in to work today to be told that he is being laid off. After a long talk, we decided that we would stop trying until he has found a new job. This is probably the hardest decision I have made, but I think it should give me some time to get my sanity back. I will still be on here tho to see all you girls get your BFPs!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hey all!

Quirk - I'm so sorry to hear that your DH got laid off! I hope he finds a great job quickly so you can start TTC again and get your with the rest of us!

Joy - I finished my Christmas shopping today!! Well, I still have a tiny bit of supplies to buy for my scrapbooking project for my MIL and my DH needs a canvas for a painting but that's it! Done! You and I would be great shopping partners! Seems like you love it just as much as I do! Now to decorate the house...

Emma - How come ivf is your only option?

Someone mentioned I was working lots and something about a new co-worker <- Does not apply to me :) I'm 1stbabytry AKA Cris :)

Well, I'm in a great mood today! Shopping with my DH was fun, I finally stopped spotting a couple days ago (took a PAP test to plug the hole I guess ), I feel optimistic about this cycle. Everything is going great! 6 weeks 'til Christmas Break WOOT!

Hope you're having a good weekend!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

hey all

ivf the only option as dh swimmers are v bad swimmers and need to be put with the egg cant do it on their own : (

xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo