Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the April (Baby) Showers!! ;)

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! I jumped the gun (not that this is a surprise anymore) and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 months since the m/c, 15 in total
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I am currently on CD51 & pregnant!
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
My (estimated) EDD is March 11th 2012
My first doctors apt is on Aug 4th 2011
I used opks, and chart my bbt & took folic acid. Plus this last cycle I started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
I've heard a lot of ladies have gotten pg on their first cycle using EPO & it worked for me, so I highly reccomend giving it a try!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 282 Replies | Last Page

sorry, I didn't answer your question.

the number one symptom is cramping in the uterus area.
I felt it very early on. It isn't painful, but certainly noticeable. also I always get one bad zit before my period, but I didn't. Also was super bloated and gassy!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Jamie - Ahhh!!! Seriously so excited for you sweetie!!!! You truely deserve it!! I was having kind of a crummy day but that definitely brightened my day!!! Soooooo happy for you!!!

Carolyn - hun!! I know you're next in line for your bfp!!!

Jacks - Thanks! Sorry to hear today is cd1 for you

Susy - Dh's dad doesnt want visitors at the hospital... they live about 32 hrs away, so we dont see them often. But if there is a funeral to go to we will both be going.

shantih - Welcome! I'm from Canada as well, and I completely agree they dont spend enough time. Ladies in the us seem to have it better in that respect. Last time I was pg I never got any of my results back, where as these ladies all see to get the hcg results and everything. Hopefully this doc will be different... I tried for 8mos after my m/c, 15mos overall, so I understand your frustration (and the docs refused to do any testing of any kind) I hope you get your bfp soon!

AFM... just hanging out with dh, and feeling very excited about Jamie's bfp!! It's about time another original got their bfp!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Well, maybe it's not CD1 for me.....had tampon in all day and just dark brown junk (for lack of a better word)! Wtf?! Tick tock......

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

12 years ago

Hello ladies!

Bens - !! So happy for you! Blow some of that baby dust my way!!

Carolyn - You should take a little break from testing and wait a couple of days, at least until 16 DPO. Most ladies seem to get their BFP around then. !

Jacks - Do you have any symptoms of any kind other than no AF?? I really hope for you this is a good sign!! !

So, that's 2 BFP so far right? They seem to come in 3s...so who's getting the next spot??? I can't wait to find out! I hope we double the number this time!
As for me, I have my baby dust tattoo in the uterus area, I have swimmers racing away towards the golden egg in preseed CM (sorry tmi), I am still taking my Omegas, I put my legs up for about 20 minutes after and my OPK was fainter than yesterday's so I think I might have Oed today. Will test again tomorrow and see. If it's negative I will be 1 DPO!! !

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Congrats on the BFPs!

AFM: Having an awful day. 4th day of a migraine and I am miserable. I haven't had one like this since I was on Birth Control. Maybe this is a good sign? God I can only hope something good would come out of this pain! I have also been really moody for 2 days, but not sure if that's the pain causing it or hormones. Feeling miserable all month. 6 dpo today, let's hope it get's better.

Allison User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies hope everyone is well!?!

Been MIA for a while waiting to O and only just received my laptop back from the UK.

Congratulations to all who have had their i hope stays away for those waiting to test!

Joy - sorry to hear about your MIL. Good news that ur little olive is doing well though.

Carolyn - u must be going crazy with all those tests i hope you do get BFP in the next few days!!

Shell - sorry to read about ur loss, hope it happens for you soon!

AFM - started taking EPO this cycle to improve CM have to say there seems more but not had any EWCM yet but o should be in next day or so, have become slightly obsessive testing that now instead of the POAS!!

Hope everyone has a good day

User Image

12 years ago

Jamie!! So happy for you! Wishing you a very !

Alli, so sorry to hear about your migraine-those are the worst! Do meds usually work for you?

Carolyn, Happy Birthday! Have you tested this morning yet? Hoping you get a birthday , maybe on a digital this morning!! for you!

afm, my temp dropped this morning so af is probably on her way tomorrow. time to regroup for next month. Oh well, good luck to everyone else waiting to test.

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

I know I've been away for a long time but I do still stalk the pages. For those I have not met, I'm yasmine 22, london, dh 24, been ttc since aug 2009.

Congrats to those with bfp's soo pleased for you. And for those who had a visit from this cycle.

Well thought it was about time to let you all know I am officially knocked up!!! yes got my on the 23rd of july. still in shock but so happy.

xXx Yasmine xXx User Image User Image User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

12 years ago

Yasmine!!! Wishing you a ! What was your process of ttc like? Any suggestions for us?

12 years ago

tbh 79girl it was bloody tough, I was coming up to 2years of ttc. That cycle I didn't pay any attention to anything was soo busy moving house, going back to work after operationand looking at going back to college, dh and i just enjoyed ourselves and didnt ttc lol ntnp works.

xXx Yasmine xXx User Image User Image User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo