Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Lindsay - Thanks hun! Sorry to hear your still in "limbo" with no af or bfp Hope mother nature makes up her mind soon!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Not over for us yet, its spring break here, so I've got a busy week planned with my neice and nephews, my sisters and my mom!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Well I went to the er tonight with an asthma attack and while I was there I asked about the severe cramping I've been having. They did a pregnancy test which was of course negative. They say it's probably a cyst. I think it's just really bad ovulation pain. But it's lasting too long. And I'm at my parents place for the next few days so df and I can't bd. which means I'm definitely out this cycle. Sigh.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

Thanks everyone! DH and I werent 100% into trying last cycle because of so many birthdays already in December. I was a little down but got my spirits back up to try again :D

Snow white: so sorry to hear about the er visit. Im not sure about all cysts but I did have a month where I was having frequent Ultrasounds to watch my cycle and I did develop a cyst after I ovulated, maybe you did the same? Fingers crossed for you!

Joy: Spring Break sounds like lots of fun :D

Jackson: I hope you find out soon! When I was pregnant with my daughter, it never showed up on a home pregnancy test! Id definately go to your dr and get a blood test done!

Nicole: It is defintaely bitter sweet when she comes early! Atleast there are no head games haha. Heres hoping that your cycles start becoming more normal!!

If I missed anyone, Im so sorry, we got a kitten this weekend and needless to say didnt get much sleep! haha

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

so i think im going to tell him tonight, i just don't know how, either way he needs to know. can you guys give me some suggestions on how to tell him? i know you guys think this is going to be a positive thing after it sinks in for him, but i know him best, i just gotta get it over with so i know where he stands. i might be on my own with this and the sooner i know the better. this is horrible its not supposed to turn out this way but it is what it is. i really want to tell my mom too but i believe the father is to know first,but if my mom knew i might get a little bit more support which is what i really need right now..

12 years ago

Kristine: My advice is not to tell him in a fun or cute way, unfortunately, because I think if you do you'll be even more crushed if he reacts bad. I would just have a serious talk and be sure to emphasize how happy you are about this! This may sound weird, but my dh is super mushy and lovey right after sex, so you could maybe have the talk right after that?!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

thanks for the suggestion nicole. i thought about buying a half sack of beer for him and when he has had like 3 just blurt it out, then when he realizes what i said he still has 3 beer to drink lol no im not being funny, i have been pg in the past with him and miscarried both times, but when i did tell hm he just went silent and continued on the the other convo like i had not even said anything, thats why this is soooo hard for me cuz of how he reacted to the others, and when i misscarried yes he was there for me but you could see t was a huge relief to him that he didn't have another mouth to feed.. money is a big factor for us cuz of child support payments 650 may not be alot but when it goes ut the door everymonth you think how are we going to do this minus the 650.

12 years ago

Caren - I think we O'd close to each other, but I'm in the same predicament (sp?) as you. I got all of the classic ovulation symptoms (cramps, ewcm, in the mood) and my opk got darker, but never positive. I think I may have missed my surge though. I tested on cd13 at 5:30pm and then again on cd 14 at 11am. I think the pos may have been between that time as I've heard it can be as short as 12hrs. I hope I'm right. I don't temp so I don't have anything else to go by. I think I'm on 3dpo today. FX we get BFP together.

Expecting - I know how you feel. When you tell people they assume you know nothing and they know everything.

Jackson - I hope you get one or the other soon so you can stop guessing.

Snow - I'm sorry you had to go to the ER. Hope you are feeling better now.

Aroma - I think you are right, tell DH first. As for ideas, I don't really have any. Just sit him down and show him the positive test maybe?

AFM - Like I said, I think I'm 3dpo. DH and I BD'd Thursday - Sunday and I think I O'd on Friday. FX I caught something. Nothing to report as it is too early, but I've had some slight cramping since I believe I O'd.

Jess

12 years ago

for all you guys who are o'ing and you don't think its a strong positive just bd anyway, i never got a full positive on my opk and thought i o'd on the sunday,and we only had sex friday morning,and well as you know im pregnant, i wasn't even thinking that anything would happen and here i am, just bd'd the once on the firday and 2 weeks later bam bfp. iam wishing all of you the best of luck and can't wait to here of more bfps on here.. love you all as we are all in this together fingers crossed for you guys..

12 years ago

So my fertility tracker says I o'd on the 22. Which would be perfect because it would tie in with the pain the cp and the ewcm plus we bd'd that day. So yay. But the rest of the fertility trackers like ctp and other online ones as well as pink pad all say the 27 or 28th. Which is also good because I can get bding in then as well. But I'm screwed if it was the 23, 24, 25, or 26th. I still have lots of ewcm and my cp is still high and open so I'm not sure what's going on. I'll bd tomorrow and the 28th just to make sure. Wish I could bd tonight though. Boo. I'm roaring to go which makes me think that the 27th is bang on. If I could just get my hands on df I'd be one happy camper!

How is everyone? Especially our mommas to be!
Aroma. Did you tell dh yet? I really hope he takes it well. I'm sure he'll warm up to the idea as soon as he sees how happy you are. Good luck!!

Joy- how is pg treating you? I hope you're well. I'm glad you're sticking around to keep us updated. I can't wait til I can join you in pregnancy!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

got my results of 2nd blood test, its 193

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo