Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

241 - 250 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Mind you i normally start light flow gradually builds stays steady 2 days, and tapers off the 4th day and i am done. Easy to track. Only had one steady day of flow. So no clue what to chart on my cycles.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Correction i am on cycle day 6 so i have been spotting brown almost 3 days. I haven't had a 6 day cycle for about 10 years.

User image

@Ky- I would take a test. If negative maybe just schedule an appointment with Gyno it could be your hormones are off- they can do some labs and check them out.

:

5 years ago

@Ky - I'd count the first full day you had flow (the day after you first saw some blood/clots) as CD1. It's not unheard of to have a really weird cycle once in awhile. Seeing your doc is never a bad idea, but personally, I'd try not to worry about it.

In other news, I'm already on CD10 and counting down to O! Maybe we should start a new discussion for those of us well into the next cycle.

5 years ago

So how many cycle days should i mark? Im still spotting brown. Will this effect ovulation?

User image

Lib not a bad idea at all. Have you started it?

User image

@KY- I didn’t mean to sound like anything was wrong. I know we can have random cycles & be just fine. More so meant maybe if your cycles become out of the norm for you it’s not bad idea to get the hormones checked they could be fine & most likely are but sometimes they can be off (I know I run low on progesterone so I know that can effect my cycles some). It’s just good to know since they can change as we get older (although I know you girls are younger).

:

5 years ago

My cycle is being so weird too, KY. I have had spotting (barely) since I stopped the progesterone, but no flow. cramping like AF is here, but no AF. Weird.

5 years ago

Girls took a test and looks like bfn again what do you guys think?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hard to tell did you take any other pics?

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo