Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 266 Replies | Last Page

ok i don't know if its the stress of this whole thing or what,but everytime i wake up till about 6 pm i feel yucky, and no im not complaining i just didn't think it would happen this fast (feeling sick). im going to phone the f.s. today as they called yesterday and dumb me forgot the phone at home, im assuming they will want to do another blood test to see if levels are rising. i think i might tell dh on monday but not sure.. OMG i cannot believe this, im still freaking out. wtf you would think after everything i have gone through i would be over the moon excited, i think i would be if i had the support of dh but i don't. to tell you the truth he doesn't want to be a dad again at the age of 40 and that scares me, and here i am talking shit that no matter what i am going to get pg, and now that i have im like a scared little teenage girl, is this normal???

12 years ago

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I'm still way shy, but I'm trying!
edsangel- I am so sorry for everything you have been going through... Remember to get all the love and support you can from those close to you. I know there will be a silver lining.
jacksonwest- It seems like luck could be shining down in your direction too! I hope these funky lines turn out to be your BFP!
Joy- *Doing a chant* "Keep those dreams away!!" lol You poor thing, if it were me, I'd probably have that sort of dream every night!!
mama_belle- Ha ha! I feel the same way!
aroma- You need to take a soothing bath, or just lay and relax with your feet up. These nine months are going to be some of the best for you. So take comfort in the fact that he will eventually find out, and that at some point after that (hopefully soon!!) he will be overjoyed!
AFM- I have to admit, I was kinda getting my hopes up, seeing as how AF was two days late, but alas, she is here today. But I guess it's ok, 'cause now I get to take my fertility test, and it's a whole new month. Although, me and DF have been discussing not trying this month, because that would give us a due date of two days after Christmas!! I don't think I would want ALL that craziness of that week AND going into labor. lol But we'll see what my crazy mind decides two and a half weeks from now.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

12 years ago

wow 2 bfp's ...

congrats joy and aroma im soooo happy for you both .

i hope im next .....

not this month tho i did a hpt today and got a bfn

Emma x

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Emma - Your ticker says your only 6dpo of course you got a negitive silly girl you may not have even implanted yet!! Dont give up, your time is coming I can feel it, and we seem to be on a lucky streak so hopefully you'll get your bfp in this next week!!

elizabats - Thanks sweetie! So sorry to hear af showed up today... she is suck an evil witch! Hopefully this next cycle is it for you!

Kristine - for great blood tests results! & that dh is happy about the pregnancy! (Like I said last night, if not he is gonna have to warm up to it - he doesnt have a choice! lol!) Oh and with the ickiness... yeah that definitely happens right away. I have been nauseous on and off all week and figured it was just af screwing with my body, but I noticed yesterday since I knew I was pg it usually meant I needed to eat something!

Jenn - Thanks hun!! I really hope your next!! The three of us all O'd on the same day - maybe it was luck and all three of us will graduate to cmp together? Cant wait till Saturday - hope af doesnt show her ugly face!

AFM - Nothing new.... took another frer hpt today and it was slightly lighter than yesterday evenings, so thats got me a little concerned, but I am trying not to think about it! I WILL carry to term this time & have a healthy baby before Christmas damnit!!

Hope everyone is doing great!
xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

OMG 2 BFPS

Congrats Aromatherapy and Expecting

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Another BFN this morning

I am headed to the dr this afternoon as the lower back pain is worse, has spread to my hips (i know, weird right?) and I want to rule out a bladder or kidney infection. Good thing is they can do a pg test too. Maybe I ovulated later than I thought? This is my strangest cycle ever.

Lindsay

12 years ago

joy- nothing to worry about. go get that confirmation blood test and it'll easy your mind. im so happy for you. congrats.

kitten- its still way too early to test. you're still in until the af witch shows up

elizabats- sorry the witch got you. that evil bitch.

aroma- just put your feet up and relax. all that stress is bad for the baby. i dont want you to worry yourself into a stupor. just breathe.

quirkmom- you're not out til the witch says you are. good luck!

mama-belle- dont worry you'll get a +opk soon. just keep trying. and start bding. you never know.

jackson- that sounds very good. i cant wait til you take another test. fingers are crossed for you hun. im pulling for you.

edsangel- im so sorry sweetie. thats awful. big hugs. if you need someone to talk to im here whenever you need me. you're not alone throughout this.

morgan- glad af is on her way out

RJ- glad you're in the tww. good luck!

gummy- that sounds like a good plan. keep at 'er.

robyn- sorry the witch got you. i hate when she shows up late just to taunt you.

afm- i've got ewcm and some twinges so i should be ovulating very soon. df and i are bding daily. its so gorgeous here lately. today it's 30c degrees. weve been out in the sun all day. it supposed to drop down to 11c tomorrow. then snow on saturday. i dont get how that's possible but ok.

also af had a interview today. he should heaere back from them by the end of the week.
congrats again to joy and kristine.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

OK, I skipped over all the other posts as soon as I saw!

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! JOY I am so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Seriously I have a lump in my throat and near tears I am so happy!!! This one is gonna stick for sure! !!!!

Sorry if I missed any other BFP announcements ! I was so freakin' excited I just had to reply ASAP!

Well Joy, looks like I'm the last one left of the "originals"...hopefully it doesn't take me too long to join the rest of you!

Aisha - HI! nice to hear from you again!

to everyone in the TWW!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

I am so happy for all the BFP'.

Cris- Its you and me left from the originals. Im for you that you will be next.

Thank you everyone for your support. I am better today. My HCG level is finaly at 0 so 6-7 weeks and we can think about ttc again. That is going to be a long wait

Jan

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Not a lot of time to post tonight, picking up DH from the airport at 2am so I want to sleep a couple hours until then I am so exhausted!

I went to the dr and she ruled out any infections as the back pain is too low. She also said it was too early to have back pain from pregnancy (hah, that's what she thinks) and that I'm probably just suffering from too much stress and anxiety. She told me to come back in 6 weeks if it doesn't go away. She said I could take an anti-inflammatory, but since pg is possible that's a no-no.

About an hour ago I checked my cervix and it is sooo far up there! When I wiped my finger there was a tinge of brown to it, I am thinking perhaps IB? That would mean I ovulated either CD 22 or 24 which I know if pretty late. But that would put me 9 or 11 dpo which isn't too terrible for still getting BFNs.

I know I should wait a couple days especially if it is IB but I will probably test again in the morning so I will keep you ladies posted. Hoping I have good news to share soon.

and To Joy and Aroma! Still so elated for you two!

too all the rest

Lindsay

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo