Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on some BFP's!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well I jumped the gun AGAIN and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I'm 27 (almost 28), dh is 28 we've been together 9yrs and married 2 or those
From Canada
I got pg back in the summer or 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weks
So we have escentially been ttc #1 for a year now
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
I am currently on CD1 & very grouchy!!
I have used OPK's for the last 6 cycles
I started to chart my bbt 2 cycles ago
& last cycle I started chartting cm & cp
(as well as pressuring my ovaries to O & singing "just keep swimming, just keep swimming to dh's sperm after bd!! LoL!)

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

269 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 269 Replies | Last Page

So I got my internet strips in the mail yesterday- they test at 10miu..... and I got a BFN this AM....

I just know that I am not preg- AGAIN
I just don't understand why I can't get pregnant????
All the tests came out normal but it just isn't working on our own. I don't know why I thought this month would be different from all the rest? I just don't understand why it is taking soooo long and if it will ever happen! I am so sad and frustrated and I don't know what else to say really.......

13 years ago

....... ..... ...I really don't know how to feel right now. My body has never acted like this before in all these years of having a period. F#@*k you !!!! (sorry) I was certain that this would be my month. Next time I don't think i'm temping...that drove my crazy and I wasn't able to sleep well; too anxious to temp.BOO! I'm def gonna use my opk"s though and take primrose oil, PNV, and maybe progesterone cream just in case. Thanks for all your support ladies! It does help so much

CJ~ Its still early...you never know. Hang in there girl!!

Katie~ I TOTALLY wanted to be preggo twins with you...damnit!

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

Cj and Justus, so sorry you got I definitely know the feeling, and how discouraging and frustrating it can get. We're here for you!! Maybe next month will be the month! Hang in there.

AFM, I am just feeling "out" this month, it's 6 dpo and I just have a feeling that it's not my month, but I took a yoga class last night and it was amazing how much more peaceful I felt afterwards. Definitely helped with the stress of ttc. I'm also starting to think that I might have unexplained infertility w/ almost a year of ttc. and never having a single I started looking into IVF and they have pretty high success rates for women under 35 w/ unexplained infertility, so in some weird way, that also helped. Some how, some way, we will all get our !

13 years ago

Carolyn- It's still to early to say you aren't pregnant! You still have a week left where you can implant!!!!

Jacquelyn- My first cycle ttc I was convinced I was pregnant based on my symptoms just to find out I hadn't even ovulated. It's tough sometimes, but it will be worth it when you finally get your bfp.

Ling- I don't know about you but now every time I hear of ANY kind of food I want to eat it lol!

79girl- Aww I'm so glad yoga made you feel better!

Cris- According to the Chinese Gender Chart (a note on that, you have to use your Chinese lunar age which for me is 26 when I'm actually only 24) I'm having a boy!

AFM- OMG! I can't think right now! My hCG went from 90 to 492 in only 3 days!!!!!!! That means it's doubling every 29 hours!!!!

HOLY HCG BATMAN!!!

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Oh GIrls...I am so sorry about the BFN's.

CJ- If your ticker is correct, you are still way to early to even think about getting a BFP (even if tyhe 10miu tests "claim" to work that early). I tested CD9, 10, and 11 (all FRERS) and got stark white BFN's...Then 13dpo got my BFP. Hang in there, I know the wait sucks.

Jaquelyn, I am so sorry baby. And I know you don't want to hear this right now, but just because you got a BFN does not mean that you are out...not til the witch shows in full force....you said yourself you only bled for a day, if that. Give it a few more days...if she doesn't show, take another test, then call your doc.

Aisha- according to my gender chart I am also having a boy. So Cole Preston will be his name....if by chance it is wrong, we shall have a Carsyn Paisley.

79 girl- it's still early.

I am still for all thsoe girls who have not yet been slapped by the b , and those who are still early in their 2WW.

Katie

Katie

13 years ago

Aisha,

WOW!! Does that mean that you are having twins? How quickly is HSG supposed to double? Sounds like very good news for you!

CJ, I think we are cycle buddies, both around the same dpo. We can stay strong together and not test until next week!! I won't if you won't!

13 years ago

Usually hCG doubles every 48-72 hours. A fast doubling time is usually a good sign of a healthy pregnancy and can also mean twins.

But it's sooo early right now. I started as a twin actually and I out competed my twin for food so by the time my mom's second trimester started it was just me left!

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Hi ladies!

Aisha - WOAH!! Holy hCG Batman!!! (LoL - Love it!!) That is awesome I am super excited for you!! & I am your Magic 8 ball is right about my fertility tub!

79Girl - It's still early, so you definitely arent "out" yet! Glad you are feeling so positive though, I am sure the yoga helps!

Jaquelyn - Sorry to hear about your bfn Hopefully next cycle will be lucky for you!

Carolyn - No matter how sensitive the test no hpt can give you a bfp before you've even implanted silly girl You till have LOTS of time & you are definitely still in the running!! sweetie!

Katie - Thanks for the reminder!! Haha! I (just barely) remembered this am! Was almost finished peeing, then realized I'd forgotten to use my opk! Haha! It was neg tho as expected.

Lisa - Ugh I cant believe they are making you wait so long!!! So irritating! Keeping my that you get a phone call soon with good news!!

Cris - I hope the magic 8 ball is right about my bfp too! If it is I might have to start renting out my "magical fertility tub"

As for me I amcleaning this morning, then working on the bathroom this afternoon, then taking my nephew to soccer practice & babysitting him after... gonna be a looong day! Hopefully dh doesnt get too grumpy that I wont be able to help much in the washroom today... men can be so grumpy! I mean really, life doesnt just stop because we decided to do a renovation! He still goes to work and school, and is going to hang out with his friends this weekend, so why is it when I have anything planned he gets pissy??

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello all!

I have horrible memory so I'm doing the general thing again:

Sorry for all the . As expected, I am one of those too.

I decided this month to just go with the flow. I'm going to try to not think about ttc, not using opks. I'll just when I want and see how that goes. I figure with so many pg women around me (on here and at school) I'm bound to be one of the next ones dammit!!

My uterus is still doing her funny thing, but I'm going to wait and see if it'll go away. I had major hormones this cycle so maybe it's just taking a while for my body to get back to normal. I'm only on CD6 after all. I usually still bleed by then.

So here's to taking the calm, stress free way to a !!! (I hope)

to those still in the running!

and to all!

Cris

User Image and and to all!

13 years ago

Jaq - I am still holding hope for you!!

Aisha - WOW! Twins would be wild!

Joy - I can't wait for you to soak in your fertility tub! That sounds awesome! ;-)

BABY DUST EVERYWHERE!

~ Amanda User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo