Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 4

View Full Post

Hi ladies... (as bug said at the begginning of chapter 2...)

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

263 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 263 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

talless - hun!

Becca - Grr... dont get too down though. Guys dont think the same way we do, maybe it's there and he just figurs it doesnt count. Anything is possible! Keeping my for you!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

talles: CONGRADULATIONS!!!

Becca: So sorry sweetie. Hope that the next one will be stronger then there will be no denying what the DH will see! FX

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Talless - Congrats!!!

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Blessing and Joy - Thanks for your kind words and encouragement. Unfortunately, I got a completely stark white bfn today so maybe the other test was faulty. Feeling pretty sad today, but I guess I'll get over it and keep trying. Thanks for your support!!!
Becca

12 years ago

Becca,

resolve to stay strong, keep the faith

have you ever considered soy? that's what I used this cycle.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

becca - Aw sweetie I am so sorry you got a bfn today Hopefully yesterday was just a little more concentrated, and thats why this one didnt pick it up... you're still only 10dpo today right? That is still pretty early for most test. Keeping my for you!!

AFM - My bbt was messed up this am, so I did the math and had to subtract .2 degrees from my bbt to accomodate the hr late I took it. Grrr... so frustrating. Then tomorrow I am supposed to be up early so that will probably screw things up yet again! Boo! Regardless of what the temp says I am pretty sure today was O day... cramps havent been quite so bad and got a negitive opk this am. If I do get preggo this cycle I will be due on my nephews bday!!

Joy

Becca:
So sorry for the BFN. Keep us posted and chin up girl... It ain't over until the AF rings the doorbell! I do hope you have a lovely day.

AFM: CD 6. Nothing to report there, but I decided to try the soy isoflavones this cycle. I started taking them yesterday. FX. Man, like I know all of us are thinking the same, it better work this time. :) I would just be so elated if our baby was due at DH's Bday. He would be sooooo excited! Fx, FX, FX!!!

Have an amazing Hump Day everyone!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

talless!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow! this must be a lucky thread!
joy: your next!!!!!!! so thrilled for u that dh came home for o!!!!
bee: how ya feelin lately?

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Mamma - Thanks hun! I hope I get my bfp soon! Im a max of 1dpo tho so hopefully there will be someone before me!! lol!

Blessings - I hope the si works!

AFM - Went out dress shopping and found one for my bff, the bride, and all us bridesmaids So it was definitely a productive day! Not so much around the house though. Guess I will be cleaning tomorrow morning cause we have company coming in the afternoon!

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Joy

Hi Ladies

Blessing - Good Luck with the soy isoflavones! Thanks for your kindness this week.

Joy - Thanks for your encouragement. Yay for finding your dress for the wedding. Sounds like fun going dress shopping. Good luck in the 2ww. Hope your bfp is coming soon!

AFM - 12 dpo and not feeling pregnant at all. Had a bfn last night. Ive had enough of testing so I'm just going to wait for af to show, which should be about 3 or 4 days.
Have a great day Ladies
Becca

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo