Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the Baby Bumps!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 4-4.5 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt is Wed April 4th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

273 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Not much to report. Still have that pickle craving. Also today I ate onion rings. I hate onions! Weird. Some pokes in the abdomen but nothing major. Otherwise Good. Wondering if it's possible I'm pregnant after that negative test. The chances aren't so good but I'm keeping hope until AF arrives. Which should be by Monday. That'd be 33days like the last period. I'm begging she doesn't show. If only.

Bahoward- sorry abOut the bfns. But it's not over until the witch sings!

Cris- I hope you're right about this cycle being different. Fingers crossed for you.

Abc- I hope it was implantation!

Bumble- fingers crossed for you! I haven't heard anything about the ultra sensitive tests and I haven't used them myself. I have a hard time with hpts. Even with my bfp it didn't show up on a hpt. I needed a blood test.

Joy- yay! Baby outfits!!!

Elle: ive got the same copious amounts of cm. usually I'm bone dry right before AF. Weird right??

As I type this my back is aching and I've got a mild cramp in my left side. I'm hoping that means implantation and not AF. I don't usually cramp before AF though so I'm not sure what this means. Whew.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies!

abc: I hope it's implantation bleeding!

bahoward: I can't see your chart as well. But your temps look good to me! Hopefully your bfp shows up soon!

Elle: hope that your soar throat is just your body rearing up for a bfp! Symptoms sound good!

Joy: how fun; Easter clearance outfits! The second I got my bfp I started buying stuff. I don't know how people can wait?! I have a client who is 24 week pg w/ a girl and hasn't even bought one item!? So of course I had to buy her something!

Chris: Oh your symptoms are sounding very promising!!! That sounds exactly like the heartburn I had before my bfp. Hoping you get your bfp before your Bday!

Bumblebaby: I got my bfp w/ my 10 muI, but it was a dollar store one, not from online. So not sure if they are the same? Hope it's coming soon!

Jil: I hope your symptoms and craving are a sign of a growin' bean! I'm glad you've got a back up plan for May though! Hopefully you can save that money for baby clothes instead!

AFM: I also can't wait for May because it means, XF, that I'll be FINALLY TTC!!! Holy crap I'm sooo excited! I'm pretty confident that I'm Oing as we speak. We'll see what my temps do tomorrow.

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

abc: I hope it is implantation bleeding for u..

bohaward: I cant advise much on bbt as i personally nv do it at all or before. But so long AF nv show up, there are still chance. =)

Joy: wow.. Tats fast.. I never start shopping for my boy till i learn about the gender which is until 20 weeks.

Cris: Me too had some heartburn for my previous pregnancy. As well as sore boobs, bachache... etc.. Similar to what i have for my previous one.. Might be a good sign.. =D

bumble baby: I used wondfo test strips. It is all negative. But i guess the test strip measure at 25mul..

elle: Lots of CM.. good!! I used to have tat too.. But now it is so dry down there.. No sign of CMs...

morgan: hope everything is fine for ur family.. =)

hope i never miss out anyone.. =)

AFM: I have been feeling lots of movement on my lower abdomen, twinges/pinching feeling in my lower abdomen. I hope a big project(beanie) is inside working.. Not much signs.

But jus woindering, do u gals dream alot? Since last week, i have been dreaming so much in my sleep. And they are so real for some dreams. Anyone?

Name: Castiel Tan Lele Born Sleeping on: 3rd Feb 2012. Friday Born Sleeping at: 0921 hrs Fetal Weight: 766g Fetal Height: 35cm G.Age: 25 weeks 1 day User Image [url=http://sweechuanjrorjiafengjr.blogspot.sg/[/url]

12 years ago

Morning ladies, I'm off to work now. 7 DPO and this morning I threw up

Now 7dpo is too early for even implantation and with my aches, chills and sore throat I guess I have a bug

I hope you all have agood day and I'll check in when I'm home haha!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

well 12 dpo and have slight headache, mild cramping, hips hurting, back ache, and watery/creamy cm. dont know what to think right now.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

bahoward - nothing really sounds off about your bbt.

Elle - 7 dpo isnt actually necessairily too early for morning sickness... I was nauseous by that point already!

Vanilla - I dont know how you wait!! I have had my entire nursery set up since I lost my first little angel baby. I could probably clothe my baby for the first year and I dont even know the gender yet - thats all just neutral stuff!!

Nicole - I totally agree (see reply to Vanilla) I really dont understand how people can wait!! I am SO excited and now I know what sizes to buy for what time of year etc... tho I am trying to rein it in so I can do lots of shopping in July when I know what I'm having!!

Jil -

Cris - Yay for testing on Sunday!!! Oh I have such a good feeling about this!!! Tho I am also gonna be irritated that entire day cause I will be up and out the door at 6am for Cheerleading and wont be able to check on here until the evening!! I'll be keeping my for you though!!

abc123 - Bleeding CAN be a sign of implantation, but not many women actually get it. (I didnt for any of my pregnancies) it can happen tho so dont give up. As for testing, I got my bfp at 10/11 dpo, however IF that was ib then you need to calculate how long it would take for your levels to get up there enough to show a positive. (the day of implantation would be about 5, 2 days from that 10, 2 days from that 20, etc etc... depending on the sensitivity of the tests)

Bumble - I have gotten a bfp on those ept tests, but it was pretty faint and I have seen a LOT of women get evaps or not show a bfp on them. sweetie I hope you get your bfp soon!

AFM - on my way out the door to the gym. hope eveyone has a great day!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!!!

I hope all of you have been wonderful! I just wanted to check in and say hi! I'll have to make notes and send a good note back :)

AFM - Trying to knock out as much work as possible before I'm off for 2 weeks for wedding and honeymoon!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

12 years ago

I've been doing a lot of research on ib. It says "if it's lighter, shorter, and right before the time of your expected period, it's probably ib if spotting isn't normal for you." I'm not sure what to make of this, but I hope if it's NOT ib, that nothing is wrong with me. I've never spotted before any period before, ever. Is this normal for a regular AF? I have occasional spotting, but when I start my periods, I START my periods, and I hurt hurt hurt, and feel awful. I don't feel like that, and my period is due tomorrow. Not sure what to make of all this.

I read that it's more common than we think, just that most women go unnoticed in that it's very faint or don't report/remember, especially if in women who are not ttc but aren't preventing. (this happened to my bff - was like how is this possible I just had my period? wasn't ttc). Anyway, where I read that it said "ib - typically defined as bleeding that occurs 10-14 days after conception - might last 1-2 days with a flow similar to a menstrual period. It is much lighter however and occurs earlier than a menstrual period." I'm 11dpo now, at my best guess.

I'm reading too much into this, it's just that it's not normal, and I normally feel like I'm on my period the day before it starts, and I feel fine. The bleeding isn't normal, either. Odd color. Anyway, I'm not counting myself out until the real AF get's here

Gina - you're getting married?! Where are you honeymooning?!

Sounds like many of us are nearing the end of the tww. Hoping we have popping up!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

well i got another this morning and temp is 97.5
yesturday its was 97.9, 10 dpo 97.5, 9 dpo 97.9, 8 dpo 97.4, 7 dpo 97.7. 6 dpo 97.8, 5 dpo 97.8, 4 dpo 97.8, 3 dpo 97.8, 2 dpo 97.9, 1 dpo 97.9, O day 98.4, then from cycle day 9-14 97.3

12 years ago

Well isn't it such an exciting time on BYOB right now? haha I am having to take notes.

abc123 I had IB with my DD I think it was a week/few days before my period. I don't remember exactly as it was 5yrs ago and I wasn't TTC but I do remember I was at work not expecting my period at all so I hadn't any tampons/pads with me. I text my good friend like "what the hell just started my period early!" then a few hours later it hadn't turned into a flow and then stopped and she said "I bet you're pregnant!" and hey I was haha so hoping it's a good sign for you

ginab - wow a baby and a wedding, enjoy :)

expecting2expect - enjoy the gym

bahoward - good luck

vanilla04 - sometimes I dream a lot then I can go for weeks without having them. Good luck I hope all the twinges are your new baby!

sydneesmomma - Oooh good luck with your May cycle!

snowwhite - I hope your pains are implantation too

1stbabytry - good luck with all your symptoms

I think I'm done, if I've missed anyone I'm sorry. Right, AFM - 7dpo, was sick this morning. Lots of am still but it's now think and white, actually had 'strands' of it at times LOL gross. Apart from that not much is going on I have one sore boob and pains in my right had side of abs. That is all.
Bring on May, right I'm off to eat ice cream haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo